Sign in to follow this  
blueportal

Favorite class?

I always seem to get curious and want to ask what everyones favorite class is.. But where i stump everyone is, can you explain WHY that class is your favorite class? :O

I like Medic cause you get to help out your fellow players, not many people expect you to do much, and, if you get a good player, you can get a sh** load of points fast. And Pyro cause he's good for rushing xD

Sniper for many reasons

1) It's the best way to demoralize the other team. Nothing makes you rage harder than getting sniped by that cocky looking Australian taunting you in kill cam. Angry people play shittier, for the most part

2) It's the most fun. Hands down getting those headshots on the scouts jumping on the rooftop in 2fort or on the rival snipers. And then when you hear the fanfare going when you start dominating them... pure joy.

There are no riflemen in Team Fortress 2, lmao.

But, i love being a soldier because i get to blow up all the engineer's buildings and blast a crit rocket to their face when they try to run carrying they're sentry :D

I would have to say Pyro.

You can easily foil spys and set people on fire and kill them even after they have defeated you.

And who doesn't like setting things on fire?