FunkSoulBro

Members under age 16

The number one rule you are breaking is joining underage and being on mic with annoying voices. In addition, you both have greatly abused admin and are huge assholes. You aren't mature enough to be in this clan, as you cannot handle responsibility and respect. Like I said, just wait until you are old enough to join again, or make your own clan for kids. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous. And I am not trying to "tear the community apart." I'm just trying to excise the cancerous members who we don't need nor want.

he's not trying to be an ass. in the member submission rules it clearly states that you must be 16 to join.

There are some exceptions though. An example would be me... I asked Silence before I submitted my member submission. I could have just lied about my age if I wanted to though....

Edit:

The number one rule you are breaking is joining underage and being on mic with annoying voices. In addition, you both have greatly abused admin and are huge assholes. You aren't mature enough to be in this clan, as you cannot handle responsibility and respect. Like I said, just wait until you are old enough to join again, or make your own clan for kids. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous. And I am not trying to "tear the community apart." I'm just trying to excise the cancerous members who we don't need nor want.

You're being immature right now.

There are some exceptions though. An example would be me... I asked Silence before I submitted my member submission. I could have just lied about my age if I wanted to though....

Edit:

You're being immature right now.

yeah i don't know anything about your situation or the JB server in general so i'm excusing myself from this. forget i said anything.