Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

I'm wetting myself

After a careful work of:

-Tracking **** down

-Using ***** ***** ***** for a tight resource

-Searching and searching

-Multiple researchings,

I HAVE FOUND DUCKII"S *******,WITH PICTURES!!!!!!! She is ASIAN!!!! FUUUCKKCKCKCK YYEAAAAA

I won't show all of you what she looks like,but i will give you a short description,Shes Asian,and pretty,I'd date her.*edit wrong person,i think,She's white and kinda ugly*

Oh and censored out some of this is becuase i can't have any of you using me as clues. SORRY!

Yayy you proved to us all you're a creepy internet stalker ....
True,When i first found this person,i thought is was duckii fo sho,but it turns out to be wrong i think,I found her Real facebook,knowing her real name was ******* ****** and yea,shes wearing this ugly sweatshirt of her school,and she is reddish,with bad curly hair,Not a turn on as when i first found this other girl.

off u . Get your stupid lies and yourself off here. Have a piece of day.

After a careful work of:

-Tracking **** down

-Using ***** ***** ***** for a tight resource

-Searching and searching

-Multiple researchings,

I HAVE FOUND DUCKII"S *******,WITH PICTURES!!!!!!! She is ASIAN!!!! FUUUCKKCKCKCK YYEAAAAA

I won't show all of you what she looks like,but i will give you a short description,Shes Asian,and pretty,I'd date her.*edit wrong person,i think,She's white and kinda ugly*

Oh and censored out some of this is becuase i can't have any of you using me as clues. SORRY!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Also not duckii. Your a fail rexxy boy. Dont post this to purposly me off then message me on the ing forums to me off more. You are wrong sir for both u have found.

True,When i first found this person,i thought is was duckii fo sho,but it turns out to be wrong i think,I found her Real facebook,knowing her real name was ******* ****** and yea,shes wearing this ugly sweatshirt of her school,and she is reddish,with bad curly hair,Not a turn on as when i first found this other girl.