Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Should griefing be allowed?

As of now it is currently allowed and there is nothing you can do to prevent it, but join a town\create a town. Which cost minecraft coppers, not every 1 has a large amount of coppers to maintain a town, So the loner people Can just be griefed and as soon as they are griefed they leave the server? Why have a rule like this, it's just retarded

People spend there hours on the mine craft survival to gain their items to get a sense of accomplishment. Instead of playing creative just to get every ing item handed to you, - ING 1 TO GRIEFING

i think griefing is allowed, im not sure, ull have to ask double (hero94, something like that), psp or silence about that, they know more about mc, i think its allowed in the wilderness but not in cities, its a giant blur to me

Holy . You guys have a town built in Minecraft?!

Do you NEED to buy the game to play in your server? or can you use a pirated copy?

I really wanna check out what you guys have created

Smoker a pirated copy doesn't work.

And I think it should be allowed. For the past 2 days I killed mobs until I got the amount of money to claim a town. Then no one could grief my stuff. Everyone who's stupid and builds 3 blocks away from spawn with no town protection is just ing stuuuuuupid.

And again Mojo, you. I never griefed on our mc server. Don't even accuse me of like that.

LOL the holy spawn would be destroyed son. and Carissimi you grief all the damn time when im in that server

Umad bro? All I said was you grief and I saw a persons name JUST LIKE YOUR NAME unless your blind...

Learn to read back your posts, little boy; and it's "you're" for future reference. You see, when you reach the third grade you'll learn that it is a conjunction for "you are". "Your" would represent possesion. Also, have some proof of me "griefing" please. I'd love to see what my made-up "evil twin" is up to.

P.S. Congrats on getting mod, oh wait lol. Umad bro?

inb4 "stop fighting"