Sign in to follow this  
Nivek_Relyk

New addon for JB?

I was talking to my little brother (nivek_relyk jr.) today while we were playing JB, and he brought up something that I thought might be interesting. I'm pretty sure that it would cost a whole lot to find a developer or someone to make it happen, but wouldnt it be cool if we could get an addon that allowed T's to disguise as CT's? (I'm sure tons of people have brought this idea forward already, i just havent seen it posted on the fourms yet so i decided to give it a shot.) Don't know if its even possible though :/ It would greatly increase the rate of rebelling, but maybe if we had it happen as to where a random person would be selected to have the option to disguise themselfs every few rounds or so, that it would be alright.

Thoughts?

It's completely possible. It was able to be done in War3.

However, I am not a fan of someone being disguised. There are 3 flaws to this that I already saw.

1) If you use a disguise at the beginning of a round, you are already in a cell.

2) If you spawn in CT spawn, it's pretty much OP.

3) People can look at the player list if it isn't a real CT or not.

Yes i recognize all of these flaws, but like the spys on TF2, after they attack an enemy they should become undisguised. The option to be disguised should be avalible throught the round, not just at the begining of the round. I can't think of many maps where a T would spawn in CT area besides the HG map, and i dont think CTs will check every CTs name to see if they are on their own team.

i agree to that...but chances are CTs would start wondering off to other parts of the jail to find a random CT....Idk...it might be cool.

Yes i recognize all of these flaws, but like the spys on TF2, after they attack an enemy they should become undisguised. The option to be disguised should be avalible throught the round, not just at the begining of the round. I can't think of many maps where a T would spawn in CT area besides the HG map, and i dont think CTs will check every CTs name to see if they are on their own team.

I was talking to my little brother (nivek_relyk jr.) today while we were playing JB, and he brought up something that I thought might be interesting. I'm pretty sure that it would cost a whole lot to find a developer or someone to make it happen, but wouldnt it be cool if we could get an addon that allowed T's to disguise as CT's? (I'm sure tons of people have brought this idea forward already, i just havent seen it posted on the fourms yet so i decided to give it a shot.) Don't know if its even possible though :/ It would greatly increase the rate of rebelling, but maybe if we had it happen as to where a random person would be selected to have the option to disguise themselfs every few rounds or so, that it would be alright.

Thoughts?

I actually think this would be a great idea if it were integrated with the current !bomb 1 system.

Perhaps we could create a !buy menu that would include something like mole, invisibility, random teleport, or a scanner.

Perhaps someone could make something like in GMOD jailbreak there was actually a disguiser weapon, maybe make a weapon that is single use and it disguises you until you attack, just find a nice spot on the maps and add one in that respawns each round.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Winning ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I actually think this would be a great idea if it were integrated with the current !bomb 1 system.

Perhaps we could create a !buy menu that would include something like mole, invisibility, random teleport, or a scanner.

That would be very cool if we could do something like that, the buy menu however would have to be restricted to one random person with 16k every few of rounds though.