Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Drinks

I drink a lot.

VODKA ALL THE WAY! No one can beat me in drinking, ya hurrd?

btw closed you losers

The noob who posted this does not.

Beer is delicious, non-alcoholic beer is for little pussies.

Thats my rant for the day.

Beer is...okay.

A real drink is a polar bear! A shot, one part vodka and one part cr?me de menthe. My first time drinking I had 7 doubles of this. Every burp and kiss the whole night long tastes like mint. Even my vomit wasn't that bad...

If you want to be boss and get faced down 3 bottles of three olives shot4shot with one of your boys till their empty then you cna get on my level jay breeze lol

I'm not calling anyone out with this because I don't know any of you IRL nor do I know your drinking habits.

But, as a man I feel like it is important to guide the young ones toward manliness.

That being said...

One of the most important skills a true MAN needs to have is the ability to shoot back hard liquor without needing a chaser just because "the alcohol burns your throat"

Too many times I have ripped on little girly men for refusing to shoot liquor without a glass of juice to soothe their weak and pathetic throats immediately afterwards.

Do yourselves a favor and drink the right way, straight shot with no chaser.

Your fathers will be proud.

in my place of birth, u haev to be 18 to buy alcohol but there is no age limit to drink it, also the stuff over there makes the here feel like water. ever try loza? that will you up big time

i hate vodka, the first time i drank i had at least 7 shots of vodka and i threw it up, ever since then i hated vodka lol

This is the same reason why I never drink rum. I got into a drinking contest with a buddy of mine and we filled up a tall glass 50/50 C-Mo and Coke. I chugged that and I pretty much blacked out. I was so knocked out that I missed a huge fight that went on while I was sleeping like a ing baby. And throwing up. Sleeping and throwing up like a ing baby.