Sign in to follow this  
Nighty

Rabid

Member Name: Nighty

Abusing Admin: Rabid

Your In-Game Name: Nighty

Abuse Description: Ban and kick

Reason: He banned me and kicked me for using his bind.

Player Effect: I dont think so

Proof: Yes aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_10_43.jpg.d1e84aec5d5bdd6a44e65618a8bc2407.jpg

and MediaFire

P.S It was 20 seconds between the bind types.

EDIT: He's being racist now. Picture: [ATTACH]617.vB[/ATTACH]

2011-10-17_00002.thumb.jpg.a7f73119ed50aa295aedfd99dbe3f2fb.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_10_43.jpg.185874e90a3c31490dd76257d723caa0.jpg

I told you numerous times to stop using binds that i use, What you do you go and bind them both and start spamming them. After telling you to stop it resulted into a kick, after the kick you come back and do it again and again, you were trying to get a ban in my believe.You brought it upon your self maybe next time you will listen.

I agree with Rabid here on the point of not to copy other members, but the ban was fair.

Nighty, you may have copied his post, but you did spam it. Instigating is an offense as well.

Rabid, you are in trouble however. You told him to go back to his country, GTFO, and called him a foreigner. The kick was justifiable as was the ban, but the disrespect wasn't.

Brian it had It was 20 seconds between the bind types.

it shows that since not that many people was typing just using their mic.

I'd had to disagree with Rabid. I'm on all the time and I see you spam your little sayings. Then I see four other people spam the same thing, then you spam it again without kicking, telling them to stop, or banning them. Those sayings aren't copyrighted so I don't see whats wrong? Plus your always talking about sucking dudes dicks or fapping someone off, i'm just trying to play the game without hearing that kind of . I read what you said about go back to your country and you foreigner. Thats not right especially when hes an xG member, you should show a little respect. Don't say he should show respect by not saying your lines cause like I said before I seen a lot of people spam your sayings and you did nothing about it except spam it more. Tech should be unbanned ..... so unnecessary.

Actually, none of this was justifiable. You cant claim a phrase of words as your own.

You also werent even wearing your clan tags or the right name, so technically theres no where there to impersonate. Youre in the wrong on all 3 accounts here.

You dun fucked up now boy

Spamming is stupid, please don't spam. Another thing, you obviously don't have good relationship with rabid since you both have a bad history, yet you copied his binds even though you know it him off... seriously? Anyways the disrespect from rabid was also unjust. I'm removing your ban unless it's already expired, stop using his binds since it'll just help stop flame wars in the future, and don't spam binds at all.

~Closed