Why i listen to dubstep while i play

what music you listen to while you play  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what music you listen to while you play

• hip hop
    • dance
    • dubstep
    • counrty lulz

my therory is that when you take away the abilirty to hear the game sounds your other sences are increased to make up for it. i think i play better with music blasting :D

You can play better if you're playing minigames, but if you were playing actual cs:s it would greatly decrease your chances of winning because you couldn't hear footsteps, gunshots, etc.

I agree completely with this, assuming it is a game where sound is of little importance. For example, I play LoL with either Dubstep or AMP Radio on.

You can play better if you're playing minigames, but if you were playing actual cs:s it would greatly decrease your chances of winning because you couldn't hear footsteps, gunshots, etc.
i dont play comp any more lol used to make money on it tho so i blast music

Where's pop on that list?

I hit up youtube, Clinton Cave's channel. That or I use Pandora. Either some dubstep (Nero/Skrillex Radio), rock (Tokio Hoel Radio) or pop (Cody Simpson/Greyson Chance Radio).

i love music. Classic rock, dubstep, rap, r&b, blues, pop, urrthang!!! =D if you on a custom server, music is ok but if u playin the real game then nope... cant hear them people walkin around