Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Kevin member protest.

In our rules it states you need to be 16 or older to join our clan, or with vouches, he was allowed into this clan with vouches, over the months of him being in here he has been nothing but annoying. His voice is not mature enough to even use his mic. This is a quote from the rules.."Your microphone must meet quality specifications, such as: little to no feedback, being a tolerable volume, having a mature voice, understandable diction"

The annoyance of kids stop here. +1 to get rid of the kids.

u have to be 13 to join, u can be 12 but thats only if u get recommended by a bunch of other clan members saying that ur mature and stuff etc. kevins mic is fine for jb anyway

How is his mic any where near acceptable for jailbreak? He is an annoying child, For when something happens to him. He will and moan constantly till he gets his way, like a kid.Get off his pre-pubic .

rabid, thats ur opinion on kevins voice, i say its fine, therefore its fine cause as a div leader, i outrank everyone but aegean and silence. herpes and billy are same rank as me though but they also agreed that kevins voice is fine

okay, you can close the thread if you want by all means do, but i will never understand why parents give a 12 year old a computer, Pathetic parenting.