Jihad

Jihad

Member Name: Jihad

In-Game Name: Jihad

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31258279

Donated: Yes

Other information: I was a Admin for CvG community for 1 year, Im a bouncer in a club so i know how to handle people and i know the MOTD like the back of my hand. "i kind of have to know the MOTD well becuase i rebel alot"

Im on during hours where mods aren't really on and stuff does happen and it would be helpful in those hours.I always keep a close eye out ONE thing i always hate is when i get freekilled and a mod doesnt see it. I have a keen eye for that because its something i picked up while working at a club.

+1

Only troll in this thread is Rexx.

My +1 is more like + 1/2...he knows the rules. He's a great guy. He doesn't troll, he plays a good T, if he escapes he will kill the CTs and taunt them.

However, he is very...strict on younger people. I'm not sure he could treat them fairly.

+1

He knows the rules extremely well and isn't afraid to use admin chat to tell us who's doing what wrong. Also, he's a damn good reboobler.

He knows rules and such, but he does disrespect / troll sometimes, but he knows how to use admin chat and actually give us something to work with... if i see an improvement in the behavior, i'll +1... for now, it's a 0

Good guy, knows the rules and such and yadda yadda yadda, but tends to disrespect a bit of younger members (then again I don't blame you), just need to work on that a little bit

Overall though, +1

+1 would be good for mod, just needs to take it easy with some of the younger players, we dont have a 16+ rule to play on the server or to use the mic, but they need to have a mature voice in order to use it, so ya just work on how u deal with younger players on the server