Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

daz

I banned you, was perm because of your mouth, constant disrespect, general trolling, and the fact you told me to ban you. Ask and you shall receive. So even after i warned you verbally countless times, slayed you roughly 6 times for breaking the rules, repeatedly told you to read motd, only for you to say "The admins are ♥♥♥♥ing idiots, go ahead and ban me ♥♥♥♥♥♥, no balls" LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD.

Some of the members here felt that a perm ban was excessive, so we lowered it to a one week ban, 2 days ago. Which means you still have 5 days left to sit and think about how youre going to ♥♥♥♥ing act in a server.

Ill be watching you like a hawk, next outburst of disrespect or just general disregard of the rules that make this server run smoothly, I wont hesitate to perm you, and I'm sure my fellow clan members will support me in it.

Next time you are in the server, type motd and READ WHATS THERE. Do it OFTEN because they are UPDATED CONSTANTLY.

Also, I believe you owe the clan and myself an apology.

i remember now, you slew me countless times for being last ct and for not being on the t's dicks at all times. i remember that you slew me for going into the disco, looking for an alternative exit, and after having found none, i proceeded to leave through the way i entered only to be slain by you for apparently not being near prisoners

i will never apologize to a stupid man for the results of his own meandering stupidity

if you havent noticed by now, i've only flamed admins.

there is a reason for this: the admins in xG are terrible and need to be impeached. you can ask almost anyone outside of xG and even most xG members and you will hear that they are lazy.

the xG admins slay freekillers about 1/20 freekills. they never see any freekills, they interpret the rules idiotically, and they have the self esteem of a 15 year old fat gothe girl with no friends. they will kick and ban you for criticizing their laziness immediately, but it could take years of your time to get one to slay a freekiller.

im thinking by now the admins are no longer bad

the admins in xG are terrible and need to be impeached. you can ask almost anyone outside of xG and even most xG members and you will hear that they are lazy.

Well your first statement just went out the window lol

How much ♥♥♥♥ are we gonna take from him until hes gone..

How long it took neteX to get permed? Probably that long, maybe longer

so who are u, a non member random who has a terrible history of admin disrespect to criticize the admins of the server that u are so willing to play on? no ones forcing u to stay on our servers so why would u blatantly talk ♥♥♥♥, get banned, come back and keep talking ♥♥♥♥ if nothings gonna happen? clearly uve nvr been an admin for anything because u arent aware of the stuff that we have to deal with. if we dont see someone break the rules, then we cant do much about it, why? its cause we cant take the words of others cause it will lead to problems. ie, person A walks by a vent, person B breaks the vent, person C sees person A walk by vent when it broke and tells admin about it, person A gets slayed for "breaking vent" when person B actually did it, so now we have to deal with the issue of finding out who broke vent.