Kermit

application.

Hi, Im Kermit and well i play alot of jail break and i thought maybe one day i can be a Xg and also try applying for Mod later i made most of my friends on jail break mode server and i have alot of fun playing it.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

LOL oopps i didnt put how many hours iv played but iv played alot haha i cant check rite now tho

i would have not "Disrespected you" if you didnt try and make fun of my kermit the frog voice, if you think the impression is bad keep it to your self and try not to notify everyone your oppinion.

lol dude im kinda sick atm so my voice is kinda messed i always try to talk and do my best to do that voice only for the entertainment of the people of the server and my friends not only that but its like 3:00 Am everyone is sleeping so i cant really talk as loud atm, im only kidding with you bro why do you think i put a <3 in the end? dont take that stuff to the heart. But i dont mind im not gunna sit here and try to beg for you forgiveness if yu wanna thumbs down go right ahead its yur oppinion.