Sign in to follow this  
Harvey.Dent

jb_xenogamers map

I decided that I'd like to make a map specifically for Xenogamers, the project will take 1-2 months depending on my work load in RL. But this is our chance to build a perfect JB map, I should have a beta version up quickly.

I want your ideas for what you think a map needs to have and how it should interact with the players to make it a perfect JB map.

Thankzz.

Topics of discussion:

size

games

indoors or out? or both?

type of cell structure

armory

vents

guns around map?

etc..

so let's begin

I think the size shouldn't be something ♥♥♥♥ing giant like Sylvan, but something similar to avalanche....

Larger map = More rebels

More rebels = Longer round

Longer round = rage quit

rage quit = Fuuu

Smaller map = Less places to hide

Less places to hide = shorter round

shorter round = hamsters

hamsters = :D

This map will def have a ton of games, I'll try to work the structure around musical chairs since that something I've never done before in a map.

Also good ideas penguin, I was thinking exact same thing, avalanche is the perfect size and I'll try to keep it that way.

Games:

An actual fun surf that wraps around the map

Fun climb

Disco

A room with a ton of trick jumps

An ice room for icing people hehe

Musical chairs --Maybe

Trick jump dive

number wall

race

btw I spent 20 minutes typing for every subject, and when I went to post it said "503 ERROR" and I just cried for a little bit.

btw I spent 20 minutes typing for every subject, and when I went to post it said "503 ERROR" and I just cried for a little bit.

Yah I just got done reading it, great ideas, def will wrap the map around those suggestions +1

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

War day room, and a swim race

War day room would be awesome.

Not sure what swim race is though

i think the map should be small-medium sized, but not too confined. because if its confined, its way to easy to rebel and bomb and then nothing ever gets done :P

i also think there should be a good pool, an lr room, a big cage, and maybe some rooms for specific games, like frlr or simon says. also there should be skill jumps and surf :D

Did you delete everything you wrote? Because it was up for a little bit and I was able to read it, but I just came back to save the ideas, and they are gone...

You should have a random xG members name in front of each area. (e.g Penguin's Box Cage, Snake's Surf) with their game picture next to it. Just an idea!

this is the 3rd or 4th time someone has said they were gonna do this.....hopefully it happens and doesnt get abandoned halfway through

Yeah I'm gonna try my best to make one, but you have to realize maps, especially JB maps take like 50+ hours to complete, a good JB map with a lot of stuff in it could take about 200-400 hours lol.