Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

Tarin

That, combined with the fact that the majority of his votes are coming from what appears to many NON-MODERATOR demographic of our community means that he does not posses what we deem necessary qualities for moderator. As far as I am concerned, the moderator/admin support that he has is not nearly sufficient to demonstrate our confidence in his abilities; in fact many of the more esteemed mods/admins of xG have refrained against even commenting on this application.

Keep in mind that we have over 1000+ players... just because a few people who took 2 minutes out of their day to say yes, is NO EVIDENCE of strong community support, and I strongly disagree with what appears to be, on the outset, a false sense of approval.

Please keep in mind that the Rich Man never needs to tell you that he is rich. Nor does the confident man need to remind you that he is confident.

If Tarin really was as good of a candidate as he thinks he is, he WOULD NOT HAVE TO REFUTE EVERY ALLEGATION AGAINST HIM.

That's funny. I noticed that he hated me and flamed me before I was mod and then he immediately started sucking my ♥♥♥♥ once I got it. Did you read my earlier post in this thread? Let me link it for you.

P.S.

I noticed that You, NoobDestroyer, Jihad, Penguin, and CharcoPenguin have a neat little vote trading ring. How coincidental that you are all going up for moderator at the same time? And that you have all voted on each others applications?

Considering that none of these members are actual moderators or admins, coupled with the fact that they all have a DEFINITIVE SELF-INTEREST IN VOTING FAVORABLY FOR YOU, we should -4 -1 -1 -1 -1 your overall application.

It is so obvious you are just out to get him holy ♥♥♥♥ smoker. The TF2 div leader rosser, and the CSS admin/mods turtle, poncher, ducki.jr, and E.Z.kill +1'd him, so why are you saying only non mods/admins are voting for him? You are just trying to make him look bad, because of a past experience with him that seems like it could have just got resolved but for some reason you still take it to heart, and are bringing up BS about how him and other members all made their apps at the same time as some sort of plot or w.e... like really? He's more active then you on teamspeak, and as a staff member you should be on there every single day. As for Rexx, stop posting on member and mod submissions, you aren't a member, and so your 2 cents really don't matter. If you wanna join the clan again, go for it, if not, stop posting on the forums where only member's are allowed to post.

That's MY 2 cents.

i feel smoker is out to get all of us listed like, 4 real because we posted are mod apps the around the same time means we are doing it for each other, ♥♥♥♥ no, i know them i don't talk to them often and none of them are on my friends list, so please stop bringing other mod apps into another mods app situation

It is so obvious you are just out to get him holy ♥♥♥♥ smoker. The TF2 div leader rosser, and the CSS admin/mods turtle, poncher, ducki.jr, and E.Z.kill +1'd him, so why are you saying only non mods/admins are voting for him? You are just trying to make him look bad, because of a past experience with him that seems like it could have just got resolved but for some reason you still take it to heart, and are bringing up BS about how him and other members all made their apps at the same time as some sort of plot or w.e... like really? He's more active then you on teamspeak, and as a staff member you should be on there every single day. As for Rexx, stop posting on member and mod submissions, you aren't a member, and so your 2 cents really don't matter. If you wanna join the clan again, go for it, if not, stop posting on the forums where only member's are allowed to post.

That's MY 2 cents.

When I genuinely believe that someone doesn't deserve a promotion, I will not sit by idly while people continue to praise him. If no one else, It is my responsibility to post my opinion.

As far as what he's told you, that's up you to you to believe or not since there's nothing in our past that hes done to me; I have no ban request or admin abuse reports on my record and I wouldn't feel butthurt just because I had to slay myself.

I just seriously think that him joining will be a terrible addition for all the many reasons I've listed above.

End of story.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_15.thumb.jpg.624b1727a4824fb032d691fbdd0c1686.jpg

It is my place actually; otherwise we wouldn't ask for moderator vote and opinions.

taringg.thumb.jpg.6bd585e762843d2969867a2464d5a6fb.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_15.thumb.jpg.44151fd09a3e32fae0d10307c8b3a121.jpg

It is my place actually; otherwise we wouldn't ask for moderator vote and opinions.

Private conversations are private. Publicly sharing them is highly unethical. Please remove this.

tarin, smoker is allowed to criticize ur mod submission, thats the whole point of having one, its so others can say whether or not u would be a good mod, and aegean and silence judge ur application based on what others say, not just themselves

tarin, smoker is allowed to criticize ur mod submission, thats the whole point of having one, its so others can say whether or not u would be a good mod, and aegean and silence judge ur application based on what others say, not just themselves
Agreed, but he also can't say BS based on no facts.

I'm not going to vote because I don't know him well enough. As for Smoker, atleast he took the time to explain his reasoning for his vote, rather than the generic, "plus wann cuz he gud plaer and kewl gai". This is why I fully support changing the requirements to apply AND to be eligible to vote, to prevent children who lack intelligence from causing problems.

I understand that he can give input on whether or not I would be a good mod.

However, he was (incorrectly) summarizing the entire thread and coming to a "final decision" much the way that Aegean and Silence will do when it is time to do promotions/demotions. I feel he is overstepping his bounds by making this kind of summation, but apparently that's just me, so I apologise Smoker for my private comment that you rudely decided to make public.

Thanks everyone for the input! I really appreciate it.

Mojo, I dunno what to tell you. I've not seen you around a ton, so I wouldn't mind if you abstained.

Same with me Tarin, im not quite sure. I dont think I have really played with you. I also checked what Smoker had to say and he kinda makes a lot of sense. Btw how long have you been a member ?