Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

Tarin

I dont really see much of a problem with you anymore, however, I feel that youre REALLY new to the server.....I wouldve +1 'd this 2-3 weeks from now, just to get yourself more in tune with the rest of the members / mods / admins. For now, Im not even gonna vote.

4. He's only been an official member of xG for 2 weeks. Here's his membership application. Tarin

He does bring up a good point, I waited near 2 months before my post count was high enough to apply. Thats roughly 9 posts a day, and I cant see that many of them being useful or important, I dont even post 9 times a day and I usually go through all the updated in 24 hrs posts when I log in.

I dont want to -1 him because I feel in time he will be an ALRIGHT mod, I just think its a bit unfair to walk into a server and suddenly get MOD, especially after the fact that a few members are kind of annoyed by him. Hes nice to the people he SHOULD be nice to, and sort of a troll to ones who arent in a place to make him look bad.

I really think either he should wait or the application rules should be changed to make a miniumum of 30 days as an xG member before you can apply as mod.

Hell 90 days even.

I dont quite know what to say here really, I think hed do fine, but Its a bit unfair to those who earned their post count and waited till the time was right.

He does bring up a good point, I waited near 2 months before my post count was high enough to apply. Thats roughly 9 posts a day, and I cant see that many of them being useful or important, I dont even post 9 times a day and I usually go through all the updated in 24 hrs posts when I log in.

I dont quite know what to say here really, I think hed do fine, but Its a bit unfair to those who earned their post count and waited till the time was right.

You admit that I would be a decent mod, so what's the harm in +1? Just because I have only been in xG for two weeks doesn't mean I havent been around the forums for longer. My posts per day is not 9, it's actually 1.79 (yours is not much different, 1.58). I implore you to find 20 of my posts that are spam. I earned my post count, I did not spam.

What is wrong for rewarding someone for hard work and comprehension of the rules? Just because someone was accepted (or hired) first doesn't mean they automatically should get promoted first. Sometimes a qualified candidate is a new person, sometimes not.

I ask you to consider my qualifications and my overall experience, both on the xG server and on CSS in general rather than the number of days I have been "officially" part of this community. I had friends in xG long before I applied.

Thanks for your input though!

Basically, you should just be ok with me not choosing to vote, I realllllly wanted to -1 you. Sometimes not saying anything at all is better than saying how I really feel. I said what I had to say, and honestly, it could have been a little less in your favor but today, im not feelin too bad.

Basically, you should just be ok with me not choosing to vote, I realllllly wanted to -1 you. Sometimes not saying anything at all is better than saying how I really feel. I said what I had to say, and honestly, it could have been a little less in your favor but today, im not feelin too bad.

Okay, well, I tried. I respect your opinion.

Thanks everyone!

You're fairly new(from what I've seen),and you always accuse me of being a troll,i mean,Back when i was still a member and ♥♥♥♥,you seem to have alot of respect for me,somehow you lost all of it.

the application rules should be changed to make a miniumum of 30 days as an xG member before you can apply as mod.

Hell 90 days even.

I for one +1 this concept! 90 day waits!

Remember when I said...?

1. He responds INCREDIBLY POORLY to authority, and when he doesn't get his way he throws temper tantrums and spams on admin chat, threatens the moderators with alleged demos and recordings.

If you've noticed, he has responded to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM of his, as if he cannot possibly fathom why anyone would think negatively of him.

This demonstrates such insecurity that I question how he will even function as a moderator given the high potential for criticisms and allegations of admin abuse.

That, combined with the fact that the majority of his votes are coming from what appears to many NON-MODERATOR demographic of our community means that he does not posses what we deem necessary qualities for moderator. As far as I am concerned, the moderator/admin support that he has is not nearly sufficient to demonstrate our confidence in his abilities; in fact many of the more esteemed mods/admins of xG have refrained against even commenting on this application.

Keep in mind that we have over 1000+ players... just because a few people who took 2 minutes out of their day to say yes, is NO EVIDENCE of strong community support, and I strongly disagree with what appears to be, on the outset, a false sense of approval.

Please keep in mind that the Rich Man never needs to tell you that he is rich. Nor does the confident man need to remind you that he is confident.

If Tarin really was as good of a candidate as he thinks he is, he WOULD NOT HAVE TO REFUTE EVERY ALLEGATION AGAINST HIM.

You're fairly new(from what I've seen),and you always accuse me of being a troll,i mean,Back when i was still a member and ♥♥♥♥,you seem to have alot of respect for me,somehow you lost all of it.

Hes nice to the people he SHOULD be nice to, and sort of a troll to ones who arent in a place to make him look bad.

That's funny. I noticed that he hated me and flamed me before I was mod and then he immediately started sucking my ♥♥♥♥ once I got it. Did you read my earlier post in this thread? Let me link it for you.

P.S.

I noticed that You, NoobDestroyer, Jihad, Penguin, and CharcoPenguin have a neat little vote trading ring. How coincidental that you are all going up for moderator at the same time? And that you have all voted on each others applications?

Considering that none of these members are actual moderators or admins, coupled with the fact that they all have a DEFINITIVE SELF-INTEREST IN VOTING FAVORABLY FOR YOU, we should -4 -1 -1 -1 -1 your overall application.

If you've noticed, he has responded to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM of his, as if he cannot possibly fathom why anyone would think negatively of him.

If Tarin really was as good of a candidate as he thinks he is, he WOULD NOT HAVE TO REFUTE EVERY ALLEGATION AGAINST HIM.

We get it, you're mad at me. So if I'm not allowed to restate my positions and expand on my application, then you should not be allowed to continue to expand on your position. Debate is perfectly healthy.

I've been ready to end this feud or whatever it is that has you so butthurt for several days. I'm sorry that you cannot see that.