Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

Giving orders

There should be a whole section in the motd about how to give orders. For example, saying orders fast and not repeating and all that.

But i made this thread because of the time limits that wardens give. There should be a specific limited amount of time (excluding in simon says) that warden is allowed to give for Ts to execute orders.

For example: Its 7:25 when the cell doors are open and the warden says you have to do all orders by 7:23. That should be put in motd as against the rules.. At least give the Ts 5- 10 seconds.

not at least 5- 10 seconds, it should ALWAYS be 10 seconds after the cell doors open, that way everyone would know when do they have to do this by.

only a kill whore warden would state 2 seconds after cells open, or if the t's made him mad >.>... but yes it should be AT LEAST 10 seconds after cell doors are opened or the "magic word" is said.

OKAY I shall add that in tonight or tomorow for sure :) I'm also adding that warden's must give clear understandable orders just in case of any loopholes.

THANK YOU

~THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS DEEMS THIS CLOSED