Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

1000!!

1000 posts !!!! I'm a big kid nowwww!

Just wanted to say this has been an amazing 10 months in this clan, and the community is just getting bigger and (for the most part) better !

A couple things about our clan that I would like to address:

1. The MOTD will be more carefully looked at by me, so if you guys post threads about the MOTD please give all the reasonings behind any changes you guys want and be as discreet as you can, so I can approve/disapprove properly.

2. The Staff of xG is now required to be on teamspeak more often, so if you haven't already installed teamspeak 3, go download it at www.teamspeak.com and be more active :)

If you are a xG member, or even planning to be a member, hit up our teamspeak and get to know our community as I feel like this will be a great way to help newer members feel at welcome, and for staff members to know one another.

Ip: voice.xenogamers.com

3. I will start giving punishments for wrongfully posting threads on the forums (for example, a friggin ban request with no proof whatsoever... MAKES ME RAGGEEE) and yeah, this will be posted sometime this week.

4. THE PROMO/DEMO will be next week, and I will start making it every 2 weeks, so that way the promo's are more deserved to the members who get it.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW xG! Any comments / questions / hatemail?

for some reason i lost like 30 posts right before i wouldve reached 1000, so aegean took off posts for me so that he could reach it first, also, he does member submissions so thats like half of his posts right there, lolmad?

aegean, am i your

a pimp daddy

b ♥♥♥♥♥ from hell

c FRIEND

d ♥♥♥♥♥

congrats, BUT PLEASE DO NOT SPAM, AS THE FOURMS CAN EXPLODE INTO A FIERY DEATH. thankyoucomeagain