Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Xeno Gamers Logo

No. I want something clean. Maybe an image. You are along the right track but half of these submissions suck. They aren't logos. They are just the xG text with some crappy design behind them that goes against the rules defined. It must have a transparent background.

What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]780[/ATTACH]

Where did you go to get that? Because another Member used it aswell.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

You are along the right track but half of these submissions suck. They aren't logos. They are just the xG text with some crappy design behind them that goes against the rules defined. It must have a transparent background.

Im focusing on my main Image(s) (The two provided) and if i win i plan to make them Transparent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]781[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]782[/ATTACH]

The banner for it.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_56.thumb.png.f3bad15eda45bfd6f90f418765c337af.png

WTF IS XEON?!?!?!??!

And Slippy, those need to be transparent!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I like the font on Xeon though! What is it?

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_56.thumb.png.4a1be4317b41427bc2aa2cdaf705c9eb.png

No. I want something clean. Maybe an image. You are along the right track but half of these submissions suck. They aren't logos. They are just the xG text with some crappy design behind them that goes against the rules defined. It must have a transparent background.

Mine don't suck, right? RIGHT?

So, uh, do you want something that's just a symbol, that doesn't say xG anywhere?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]783[/ATTACH]

This took me a few hours. 7 layers of images. 7 Pastes. 4 bagel bites. 2 glasses of water. A crap load of stress. and then BOOM! it appeared.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]783[/ATTACH]

This took me a few hours. 7 layers of images. 7 Pastes. 4 bagel bites. 2 glasses of water. A crap load of stress. and then BOOM! it appeared.

Its good, but i sugguest if you plan on entering things Practice some more, but you have to start some where :D

If you want some Help, I can help you out for free or you can ask Tarin on a Pay To Learn plan.

It can have xG in it, but some of these photos just look terrible :( Especially the MS-PAINT ones.

L00L I love it when these kids try and win with Paint

Erm another Question, is my Logo fine even thought it has the xG in it >_> Because if not than there goes all of my work.

Question if I took a picture of my xg origami can I win or a pic of my penis with xenogamers written on it?
If you do the one with a penis that said Xeno gamers it will be too small, he said at least like 500x500 or something.