Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Xeno Gamers Logo

The thing I'm worried about is that the logo will probably have to be shrunk down to 16x16 for the favicon, and it'll have to be shrunk down to fit in the header too. :I

The thing I'm worried about is that the logo will probably have to be shrunk down to 16x16 for the favicon, and it'll have to be shrunk down to fit in the header too. :I

My "Bently Logo" (>_>) can be shrunk down to be a header, and Just the Plain Circle can be shrunk down to 16 x 16

With Flare : [ATTACH=CONFIG]774[/ATTACH] ===PSD version : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAR214YX

Without Flare : [ATTACH=CONFIG]775[/ATTACH] ===PSD version : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WC1U0AL

==================================================================================================

I tried really hard to make this perfect although it may not be the best. I want to win because i'm saving up for a new computer.

Quality is WAAAYY better in download!

Don't worry about favicon lol. Just worry about the big picture!

Silence, should i keep trying >_> because i have put out High Quality, and im not getting any feedback from you.

If I don't give feedback you might not be following rules or didn't bug me enough to say something. Remember I'm not deciding the winners, this is a group decision and one all the submissions are in a vote will begin!

So you like it but i need to center it or is it still shitty

He dosen't "Like" Any of them, it will be the communitys decesion

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

If I don't give feedback you might not be following rules or didn't bug me enough to say something. Remember I'm not deciding the winners, this is a group decision and one all the submissions are in a vote will begin!

Like is it fine if my 1st xG Logo (The Smoothe one not the small Images) Is in border style, or if my 2nd Circle one is 500x500