Sign in to follow this  
BlueRaja

New Suicide Bomb Features?

If, hypothetically, there were a new programmer for xG and if, hypothetically, his first task were to update the suicide-bomb plugin with new features, what new features would you guys like to see? Hypothetically.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Some ideas that have already been put forward:

• Add a menu for buying bombs, to make it more noob-friendly (like we had when we were using the completely broken version of the plugin).
  • More than one type of bomb, with different costs/explosion radii. There's a potential problem with lots of people buying the cheaper bombs before the guy who wants to buy the expensive one can buy anything, but I think we can fix that by limiting the cheaper bombs.

If you shoot someone with a bomb, they explode! Only if the bomb is armed though! Also maybe a random effect where the bomb starts smoking, and the T has between 10~25 seconds before it explodes!

Will it fix the fact that if you buy a bomb and don't get to use it during a round, because people are good rebooblers that when it arms the next round you blow up? I don't enjoy exploding very much...

Here's one: instead of the crappy "Your bomb has failed to detonate!" message, we could have the bomb malfunction, create a much smaller (and less dangerous) explosion, and start the T on fire, which will eventually kill him. Anyone that T touches, including other T's, will also start on fire. Choas and lulz ensue.

This needs to be extremely rare to be fun, otherwise it will just get frustrating. I would recommend less than 2% (about 1 out of every 50 bombs). Same goes for Silence's "randomly start smoking" suggestion.

Me like me like!!! Bombs have been odd recently, too big, too small, you live after using it... glad someone is thinking about ways to make it better :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Egossi