Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

[Ban Protest] Chickenlips (scrub)

-1 because he only cares to apologize after he was banned.

Mistakes make a person realize what they can do to improve the situation. I'll improve regardless of what happens, but yeah. I don't expect everyone to support this, regardless, mistakes make people realize what they did wrong and how to make it better. This is better than me not saying anything and coming back and just trolling again (which I won't).

I should be the bigger man and accept your apology, but I don't. This isn't the first time you have trolled me, just the first time I had proof.

Since I have a personal interest I will not vote though.

I should be the bigger man and accept your apology, but I don't. This isn't the first time you have trolled me, just the first time I had proof.

Since I have a personal interest I will not vote though.

I respect your opinion, I didn't expect anyone to +1, people even say that you get mad over ♥♥♥♥ too much. I won't say anything to anyone if they don't say anything to me. I respect your reply, and I didn't expect you to accept the apology. I was extremely out of line with what I said, but I can't take it back so yeah.

I respect your opinion, I didn't expect anyone to +1, people even say that you get mad over ♥♥♥♥ too much. I won't say anything to anyone if they don't say anything to me. I respect your reply, and I didn't expect you to accept the apology. I was extremely out of line with what I said, but I can't take it back so yeah.

I didn't say anything to you. Out of nowhere you started trolling me.

I obviously didn't get mad, either. Did you not read my responses? They were very calm. Even when I rejected your apology I was calm.

+1 for the unban.

He should not be punished for saying what is on everyones mind.

Dont post something like this next time, stop instigating fights, this isnt middle school, grow up.

OH haha alright! I was wondering why Chobo kept saying autism haha! Well alright ill be looking forward to seeing you on if you get unbanned now or by then end of your week.
yea his autistic voice got me excited

I shouldn't post my opinion in a thread where we are supposed to do just that?

Lol you are the one that needs to grow up, you think you are so entitled because you are a mod on a ♥♥♥♥ing counter strike server.