Sign in to follow this  
Shady78

Yep im leaving

I needed to test for server crashes and I thought dodgeball was crashing the server. So I asked him to select it. He did not so I banned him. It turned out it was Hot Potato but ignoring me so others would suffer from the server crashes really made me mad. If he couldn't handle a 10 minute ban then he should have listened :/

PROTIP: Always listen, unless a random is telling you to do something, then who gives a ♥♥♥♥. Or a newbie mod....because some don't know the rules still, but they'll learn one of these days...

If u cant listen to simple orders...u dont deserve to be in the clan. L2listen. I was there. He CLEARLY said "im testing...choose dodgeball or ill ban u" u didnt listen, so he followed up. No ones fault but ur own...

If u cant listen to simple orders...u dont deserve to be in the clan. L2listen. I was there. He CLEARLY said "im testing...choose dodgeball or ill ban u" u didnt listen, so he followed up. No ones fault but ur own...
I love calling you out on everything. WELL although silence might have said that, you have no right to say he doesn't deserve to be in the clan. Not yours to say, and that is not something a staff member should be saying to a member who was thinking of leaving, come on now.

Honestly, you really shouldn't get so worked up over a 10 minute ban. Just go watch a few videos on youtube and you can play again :P I hope you don't leave the clan for such a reason as a 10 minute ban..

Edit: Wow I didn't realise that I rhymed in that last sentence lol