Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

With Minecraft being fully released....

I'm cool for a reset (for once). I got bored with my 12 STACKS OF DIAMONDS ♥♥♥♥♥

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.thumb.jpg.e3a013432bbf464ebcffb1d979c42e31.jpg

Bare in mind this is after giving one stack to pyro and one to some other player

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.thumb.jpg.d8467993bfadc8862126050e2c8eaf6c.jpg

Carissimi I MIGHT have almost the same as you (but most likely not)

Also heard from silence that there is not going to be a reset but it will take a while to at least get towny running

NO I REFUSE. I WANT TO HOLD ON TO MY 7 STASHES OF DIAMOND ACROSS THE MAP FULL OF ♥♥♥♥ING STACK OF DIAMOND! Gl to people finding em, they are Unlocked and Well hidden in forest and caves. Example, I used sheers, took leaves, hid a chest in a tree.

No, there won't be a reset. I wanna wait for a better biome update which would offer more features. Also the server will be down for at LEAST all day tomorrow, since we need every plugin working. THere is a chance MobArena won't work since it is outdated and unsupported, so I will have to find a way for people to make money.

I'm cool for a reset (for once). I got bored with my 12 STACKS OF DIAMONDS ♥♥♥♥♥

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.thumb.jpg.94647353c6bc5bfaa9785465005048df.jpg

Bare in mind this is after giving one stack to pyro and one to some other player

Wooot i can see myself i was xG:D Good times :P

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_73.thumb.jpg.95d5dd634d113f6fa0b4b656980faa3f.jpg

After closer looks my diamond blocks only equal about 7-8 stacks of diamonds :(

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

There is a chance MobArena won't work since it is outdated and unsupported, so I will have to find a way for people to make money.

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN loved it