Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Videos that make you sick

u mean kids in a sandbox? its not that bad, ive seen worse. nvr saw the 3 guys 1 hammer video but i read about the case that happened because of it, also look up anything in youtube that has to do with zits, pimples, acne, or bot flies, and u will most likely throw up from watching them

u talking about that sinoloa cartel cut off heads of 2 men with chainsaw one? nvr saw it but before class started, there were like 10 ppl watching it, their faces when they saw it was sooo hilarious

Mayeski: Seen the whole video...I wish for the man to die in a horrible and painful way possible :D

Jack: That's old

Carbon: First time I saw that I cringed a lot

I think the one video that really made sick was the guy doing rock diving and hit his head on the way down and showed the aftermath of it at the hospital. Pretty ♥♥♥♥ed up. Also any video that does with child or animal abuse will make me sick.

Also this video made me sick as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYFU8WLwpJk

Yes I know its an anime show and fake, but still

Its hard to explain this without seeming like a completely ♥♥♥♥ed up person (which I will not deny), but I will try and make it sound a bit more palatable.

Everyone has their kinks; some people like getting ♥♥♥♥ed by strap-on dildos, some people like inserting things in their urethra, some people like getting pissed on and shitted on, some people cannot get off unless they are sniffing a woman's used underwear, and some people like having sex with animals.

Whats my major dysfunction? I think that helpless women are sexy. In our society where gender equality is the ideal and the sexual balance of power is leveling out; I am still of the type that thinks a submissive and meek woman is incredibly erotic.

Don't get me wrong, this girl has Cerebral Palsy and her parents definitely should have exercised more restraint in dealing with her.

But the way she moans and cries when she's getting-

You know what? I'm gonna do myself a favor and stop while I'm reasonably ahead. I think I've explained enough.

and this

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_88.jpg.ee8337032035cb5c5803b83cf80f379a.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_89.thumb.jpg.1014f3c1c9d334eb64c96943c0cd13b4.jpg

Hillary-Adams-Anderson-Cooper.jpg.2ba1def97ac8bc64744d152136b738d9.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_88.jpg.b54c2420c9a318036d1488e2ef760798.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_11_89.thumb.jpg.888829dad45bfe8f6e9844d608f93ab4.jpg