Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Videos that make you sick

Mayeski: Seen the whole video...I wish for the man to die in a horrible and painful way possible :D

Jack: That's old

Carbon: First time I saw that I cringed a lot

I think the one video that really made sick was the guy doing rock diving and hit his head on the way down and showed the aftermath of it at the hospital. Pretty ♥♥♥♥ed up. Also any video that does with child or animal abuse will make me sick.

Also this video made me sick as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYFU8WLwpJk

Yes I know its an anime show and fake, but still

Looks like it's her time of the month lol

and can you explain wtf happened lol. I'm so lost

P.S. what's up with the japs givin thier animae girlys animal ears?

well carissimi, ima give u a quick rundown, the chick with the animal ears is a genetically engineered human, the ears are a side effect of it, she has control over invisible arms called "vectors" and she uses these to do whatever she wants, because of the way shes been treated by humans, shes grown a deep hatred for them and will not hesitate to kill as many as she can, however she meets a kid who she befriends and he teaches her stuff, her vectors are controlled either by her or her emotions (ie, she gets pissed, arms start killing ♥♥♥♥), since she saw her dog get killed in front of her, she raged and her vectors killed everything in that room, theres a part where it shows these guards running away from something in a facility when all of the sudden they're arms cut off and they get torn up, shortly after shes walking by their mutilated bodies, the end, its called elfen lied or something like that

Yup, Serbian pretty much nailed it down, glad to know me & Herpes aren't the only ones who know the show. I might add that its an amazing series :)

well carissimi, ima give u a quick rundown, the chick with the animal ears is a genetically engineered human (furry), the ears are a side effect of it, she has control over invisible penises called "vectors" and she uses these to do whatever she wants, because of the way shes been treated by balls, shes grown a deep hatred for them and will not hesitate to sex as many as she can, however she meets a kid named neteX who she befriends and he touches her stuff, her vectors are controlled either by her or her demotions (ie, she gets pissy, farms start killing ♥♥♥♥), since she saw her dog get killed in front of her, she raged and her vectors killed everything in that room, theres a part where it shows these guards running away from something in a facility when all of the sudden thier nipples cut off and they get torn up, shortly after shes walking by their mutilated boners, the end, its called elfen lied or something like that

Damn O.o

But are they trying to make it seem like it's justified?