Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

[Admin Abuse] Rabid

Well apparently he's banned by Silence for a week and with the reason saying & I quote

"Do NOT unban him. He must wait the entire week. If you unban him you lose your powers. This includes you Aegean."

Rabid your gonna end up losing your mod powers someday if this continues

I do not see how i knew i was wrong if i was fighting for what i thought was right. Doesn't make sence to me.Guess freedom to speech, and defending yourself is wrong.

Rabid never trolls first, and if he does it goes in a humor way.

He always goes defensive when someone starts.

I see nothing wrong what he did.

This is kinda funny actually, like I mean. Our own clan is fighting with each other, aren't we a clan because we like each other? and were all thinking it, I'm just saying it. like I mean, who actually laughed at reading quarantine get verbally abused over the internet then making this post? Like guys, I laughed my ♥♥♥ off, then showed it to my mom and then we both laughed at it (I'm not kidding) I then proceeded to show my friend chip and mike. Which again, we laughed, violently. it was beautiful. Like I mean it was as funny as when Netex used the excuse "I was ragin" for mass free killing, like lolololol

in this case, rabid started the problem first with nighty, then stuff and such, then quarantine intervened and rabid starting talking ♥♥♥♥ to him saying he has no opinion in the conversation between him and nighty and i. it doesnt say anywhere in the rules that someone isnt allowed to butt in on conversations

hes abused me many times. +1 ban that ♥♥♥♥♥!

gibbily gobbity good have a nice thanksgiving you american pigs hahahahha. I am from Israel and not a citizen so it does not affect me!

-Ghostbusters!

but dont u live in the us? so technically they can deport u back to israel, which wants to start ♥♥♥♥ with iran cause they're afraid of them having nukes when israel has their own nukes, bunch of hypocrites if u ask me