Plugin Ideas

Post any plugin ideas for all servers!

Here is one I had: warden

A CT types !warden and a menu pops up. It would look like this:

WARDEN CYCLE

------------------------

Add to Cycle

Remove from Cycle

So, being in the cycle means that the warden would be queued and repeated so the CT's won't have to type !warden every round and the Warden won't be the same every round! This would also prevent people who don't wanna be warden from being warden!

Post ideas!

good idea, keeps ppl who want to be warden in a pool where they each have the same chance of getting warden, while keeping those who dont want to be warden out of it, so there are 10 cts, 5 want warden, 5 dont, the 5 who do want warden would be rotated however times per round

Will this go into effect by order when the warden dies or will it be freegame for it?

Also the one thing that might be a problem is that a CT who doesn't have a mic can bind !warden and be on it, which would lead up to a micless warden. Then again you can skip the person, but it might be annoying to skip because of it

If you add yourself to rotation and you have no mic, mods will just teamban you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea Silence and I were discussing: right now either no one can afford large bomb before mapchange, or there comes a point where EVERYONE can afford it, and CTs get super-bombed every round. So how about we make all bombs more expensive (especially large-bomb, which could be even MORE powerful :P).

To counteract, we'd need another way for T's to get money. Silence suggested being able to bet on which CT will die first - having gambling like this will assure some T's will have lots of money, to afford bombs, but most won't. It also gives T's something to do while they are stuck in cells or AFK-frozen.

Another idea would be betting that YOU would be the T to kill such-and-such CT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea Silence came up with: random events. For example: randomly (~every 20/30 rounds?) all T's will be given guns and it's an instant war day.

Anyone have ideas for other events?

Finally, with all this extra ♥♥♥♥ we're giving T's, we need something for balance CT's. CTs gather up a lot of money, but have nothing to do with it. Any ideas?

i like the plugin that VJB has that lets cts type !days and choose a special day if they have the money

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

another way to give ts somewhat of an advantage would be !drugs

lol instant warday in cells? thats an awp massacre by the cts, they'll just keep shooting in cells and healing whereas ts cant move anywhere, i approve of the gambling idea. for the cts, not rly sure what to do with the money thing they have, but maybe make tazer cost money, or make it cost money to switch to t so that they dont have like 30k when ts have like 10k, it wont prevent them from switching to t but it will take off money perhaps, ie it costs 10k to move to t, u have 8k, u lose 8k and switch to t, but if u have 15k, u lose 10k and switch to t

Good ideas.

@BlueRaja

Make it so you can buy Small bombs only 3 times a map, Medium bombs 2 times a map, and Large 1 bomb a map.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, i think you should add a rambo thing to lr, like basically Last Ct, except for T.

lol instant warday in cells? thats an awp massacre by the cts, they'll just keep shooting in cells and healing whereas ts cant move anywhere

Yeah we discussed that actually; either we should figure out a way to open cells (have the script press every button on the map at once?), or wait until like 6:30 when the terrorists should already be out of cells anyways (we could teleport all CT's or all T's to armory so T's don't get massacred :P)

...or make it cost money to switch to t so that they dont have like 30k when ts have like 10k

I think we should just reset cash to 0 when changing teams. It doesn't make sense for it to carry over.

i would like an plugin like gives low grav for 1 round on a map! like !low And you can only use this once per map!

I vote we do not take suggestions from someone who would even dare to say "an plugin."

I vote that people who are no longer members just stop trolling? ok good!

anyways, silence you whore bag... I've suggested such a plugin numerous occasions >:|