Sign in to follow this  
Semper

bye

Instead of rage quitting and leaving us to wonder why, why not tell us what youd like to see done and your issues with the clan while we all listen and see if maybe were missing something on this end?

Id rather see something change for the better than lose a member.

truth is I feel like leaving just not for any reason but im really bored of xG. Someday I might return, But for now I wish to be free i wannna try new things, and see other clans.

Well, you aren't going to get a warm welcome back. I think that leaving for the reason 'boring' is a pretty unreasonable reason for leaving. You can do one of three things, or even more than one.

1. Actually try to reccommend something to the community. If you are TRULY BORED and tied down to it, then give ideas to administration about ideas for servers, events, etc.
  2. Just play on some other server. We aren't preventing you from having to stay active in xG. We understand that other people want to play other games besides CSS, TF2, MC, etc.
  3. Get involved with clan buddies. I play on other servers with my closest clan buddies sometimes and I have a blast.

You can't be bored with xG because xG isn't tying you down for what you wanna do. The point of a clan is to represent, gather, and enjoy video games. Not to utilize it as a cult and make people do things they don't want to do.

If you want to see other clans, we aren't stopping you to do so. But it makes me feel uneasy about your loyalty (even though I did it, but I made that mistake once and will never do it again) to the clan.

Well, you aren't going to get a warm welcome back. I think that leaving for the reason 'boring' is a pretty unreasonable reason for leaving. You can do one of three things, or even more than one.

1. Actually try to reccommend something to the community. If you are TRULY BORED and tied down to it, then give ideas to administration about ideas for servers, events, etc.
  2. Just play on some other server. We aren't preventing you from having to stay active in xG. We understand that other people want to play other games besides CSS, TF2, MC, etc.
  3. Get involved with clan buddies. I play on other servers with my closest clan buddies sometimes and I have a blast.

You can't be bored with xG because xG isn't tying you down for what you wanna do. The point of a clan is to represent, gather, and enjoy video games. Not to utilize it as a cult and make people do things they don't want to do.

If you want to see other clans, we aren't stopping you to do so. But it makes me feel uneasy about your loyalty (even though I did it, but I made that mistake once and will never do it again) to the clan.

Otherworldly has a great point here, We don't need to play CS:S TF2 or MC 24/7.

I would suggest going to one of the higher ups and suggesting things for the clan, such as expanding into different games by some means. Like Otherworldly said, xG isn't forcing you to play certain games. If it leans more towards joining a different clan, that's one thing, but to be bored of xG? Dude, there are SO many alternative actions you could take.

I agree with all the reasons above me, otherworldy has a great point. Just leaving saying your bored isn't the smartest thing to do. Give us a good reason. If you're actually going to stick with that, then play other servers, we arn't making you play our servers.