Sign in to follow this  
Phantasm

League of Legends?

Hello,

I would just like to know who in Xenogamers plays League of Legends because I'm tired of playing with retarded teammates that i have to carry every game so if you play post your summoner's name.

P.S. I dont care about HoN, League of Legends only.

Ironically, I just started playing it sometime this week. Just played it with Jihad today, he said I was pretty good for a beginner. Don't mind helping me a bit, then;

IGN : AquaTakashi

there are a bunch of ppl that play it, ill msg them this thread, also there are like 5 other threads exactly like this lol

Oh i couldn't find any of them lol.

I play a lot, JayBreeze is my username add me and ♥♥♥♥. im good, just make sure you dont die a lot

Awesome, My usernames MaskedPhantasm.

@Vicious Awesome, I dont mind helping out a beginner.

Just so you guys know, I am starting a ranked team for xG community members only. you can find the thread here: https://xenogamers.com/showthread.php?t=5086

or under subclan discussion.

I am level 30, my summoner name is ChronosNite.

HMU and when we get enough people level 30 to start the team, I will be sending out the invites.

Gibby, just because you don't enjoy a game doesn't mean others can't enjoy it. Just because you prefer HoN over LoL does not mean that everyone has to prefer HoN, leave the young child be, and let him decide which game he prefers on his own.

My summoners name is TheRageVVay and if you guys think LoL is a bad game then your really missing out bcuz it takes more skill than CSS so i wouldnt consider it a bad game.