Sign in to follow this  
RelicElysium005

24/7 Nipper?

Well, I might add a De_Dust2 server in the future, but we just don't have enough members at the moment for such a generic server. We were on the NipperHouse server for 3 hours last night. It is a great map!

lol i tried to get people to type in !servers to check out some of tthe servers yet many still not populated :o mabe next time try getting a group of players to play in the server for a bit liek silence said haha :D

Nipperhouse is the shit, you're all just mad cause you aren't ranked #1 ;)

***Important Notice!!*** Magical Trevor is not speaking in third person anymore!

Well anyway......

Do you want to lose your position as #1? I can easily arrange that...Just give me half an hour on the server. :P (Too busy right now though. I'll do it sometime tomorrow.)

24/7 Nipper is awesome, except the Santa sled glitches out sometimes and traps you inside where Santa is going to eat you like milk and cookies............ Santa you fat fucker :)

well the best hing not to get stuck on it is try to stay away from the sides and the font try staying in the middle i did it alot and i didnt get glitched haha :D