Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Halt

"You also need to have a huge knowledge of C++, Java, Sourcepawn, html, php, perl, ruby etc." Link me to places to learn. I SHALL LEARN IT! No, but seriously, I am interested in learning to use all of those :P. If I learn it, I can put in the hours.

I know a guy in anon that plays on our servers that know 178 different coding languges if you pay him decent and if he puts out good work im sure you can find your man slience bcuz this guy seems pretty legit.. I let you meet him if you msg me xD

I would go with what Serb said. It might pay to find a few people with some small knowledge of everything you need and have each do a few hours a day. It'd definitely be less of a turn off for some people.

Also, about half of what you listed, I have beginners knowledge of D: I wish I knew more 'bout em.

Could talk to my old CoD2 leader, guys a genius when it comes to running servers. Made a nannybot for servers which admins could add definitions for words and when ppl typed !wtf for example, all definitions added were shown like wtf = wat the fuk? want to fuk? stuff like that. Ill try contacting him, would be a great additiion to have

Could talk to my old CoD2 leader, guys a genius when it comes to running servers. Made a nannybot for servers which admins could add definitions for words and when ppl typed !wtf for example, all definitions added were shown like wtf = wat the fuk? want to fuk? stuff like that. Ill try contacting him, would be a great additiion to have

You sould tell where to reach him