Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

For the mods

This is for the new mods and old mods too.. Pretty much for everyone actually.

First of all, if you're going to be active BEFORE you get mod than STAY active AFTER you get mod. If you're active on forums and servers and then when you finally do get mod after your constant harassing and you don't stay active and help the clan out then why do you put the effort into becoming a mod? There are many people who apply for mod pretty much just for the status and just so they can slay someone on jailbreak. Becoming a mod should mean for you guys, to help better the clan and help improve it. Not spam in our servers annoying binds and constantly scream on your mic like a little immature kid.

Which then brings me to my other point.. WE HAVE MORE SERVERS IN THIS CLAN OTHER THAN JAILBREAK. Barely any admins/mods are on surf which is usually always populated. Surf is our second mos popular server on CS:S. There can be 20 people in there and ill still be the only admin there. The only reason some mods/admins go on surf is because jailbreak is down. This is just a heads up for you new guys/semi-old guys. Try to improve the clan.

Papi, I don't go on surf because I CAN'T surf. Like so what's the point of me being on a server that I can't do anything on? Like I get what you meen, I'm on jailbreak a lot, but I'm also on Minigames too. I think mods/admins who know how to surf / enjoy it, should go to it. Me personally, wouldn't enjoy it. I only go on if there's a problem...

I don't play Surf because of the RPG mod ♥♥♥♥. DM surf is okay, but I still even prefer just legit combat surf, where you surf to get your guns. I don't like servers with RPG.

If surf was improved I would play more.

and i'm on minigames a lot

But it has RPG mod.

RPG is only skills, still have to be good surfer to get the guns.

Also i agee with every1 papi says, if ur gonna be active to get mod why the ♥♥♥♥ not stay active with mod? If i get mod i'll pop on server i dont like =/. AND EZ I AM HORRIBLE AT SURF yet i've gone on it a few times :S

RPG is only skills, still have to be good surfer to get the guns.

Also i agee with every1 papi says, if ur gonna be active to get mod why the ♥♥♥♥ not stay active with mod? If i get mod i'll pop on server i dont like =/. AND EZ I AM HORRIBLE AT SURF yet i've gone on it a few times :S

RPG makes everything overpowered. If I max out RPG I rip everyone's assholes opened. It makes ♥♥♥♥ too easy.

Im the mod who is populating surf more often. Allot of spawn killing and hacking is going on there. The only issue is that when i'm notified that a hacker is on the server, that all the xG members yell "OH SGTBLU IS COMING UR GUNNA GET BANNED ♥♥♥♥♥!" Then he turns off his hax.

So just letting u guys know

dont tell an aimbotter/wallhacker to stop.