Sign in to follow this  
Colour

♥♥♥♥ing tags, bro.

Am I the only one who hates tags that get THIS long? [xG:A|DB|wTw|SV] that ♥♥♥♥'s stupid. How many people actually know what all of those are? 5% of the clan? cool.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

[uLb:L-xG ] ................ what?

[xG:M;G;SnX;HH]

I have the most tags (I think? :S) in the clan to compensate for my tiny winkie. Get at me :P

I could totes get ;F too, but I don't wanna over do it ;)

[xG:M;G;SnX;HH]

I have the most tags (I think? :S) in the clan to compensate for my tiny winkie. Get at me :P

I could totes get ;F too, but I don't wanna over do it ;)

I'm sorry but that's stupid. lol.

starting new subclan called the alphabets, anyone can join whos in xg, this is the tag u wear [xG][abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz]

I lolled for realz

starting new subclan called the alphabets, anyone can join whos in xg, this is the tag u wear [xG][abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz]

Lol.

I'll keep it to a mild F...and hoping on expanding to FM :)

I do agree these long tags are stupid, use to be a time (good time) when you could only have tags at the back of your name, for instance [xG]Rabid[xG:R] Those were the days..

I think we should add a rule, to were your subclan has to be approved by 3+admins\mods or some other number, to use that sub clan's tag.

I do agree these long tags are stupid, use to be a time (good time) when you could only have tags at the back of your name, for instance [xG]Rabid[xG:R] Those were the days..

I think we should add a rule, to were your subclan has to be approved by 3+admins\mods or some other number, to use that sub clan's tag.

This sounds good. It will get rid of some things at least...and F will stay :D