Sign in to follow this  
schmevz

abuse

I got CT banned for free killing and the claim was that i was "spraying" when I actually had an AWP. You can not spray with and AWP as it is not an automatic weapon, therefore it was not me. I brought this to the attention of ez kill and trifdign and said "check the logs, please" and at this point I recieved a one hour ban. Yes i armory camped and I admitted to it, but that was a one time event and i would not even attempt to defend my actions on that case because I was in the wrong. However I did not freekill as I did kill trifdign when he killed a guard beside me in plain sight (aka not out of my line of sight).

I 100% understand, I did not FRAPS or screenshot the event as I should have. I would just like for the community to be aware of the situation to perhaps keep an eye out for any future mishaps. Thank you for your quick response pyro.

I'd say the one hour ban was...within reason.

Only if it was a CT ban. I don't see how you could spray with an awp, unless you were quick scoping into a crowd.

Let's wait to see what Trif or EZKill says.

It was a freeday and you were camping armory. I did NOT knife a single CT since it was a freeday. I waited outside of armory for someone to open it but that person was you. All CTs should be outside of armory by 7:40ish. You also tazed me for no reason, not a wise thing to do. After you tazed me, I slayed you and told everyone in admin chat that I'm ct-banning you for a day.

This isn't your first offense. You also freekilled/freeshot several maps before blackops.

After I CT-banned you, I clearly said "If you continue to argue, I'm going to ban you from the server." You did so and therefore EZ banned you from the server for an hour.

Also, you have no proof.

LOL, Alright, So we were on ba_jail_hellsgamers when his first incident happened (Trif wasn't there, I was the only mod on), he freekilled one person (who's name I don't know) and then I slayed him, then slightly after, trif came on, then it was switched to ba_jail_blackops, he was in armory till 7:30, with Mike (I think that's his name) and they were shooting at ANYONE who came inside armory, which is understandable, but since It was 7:30, they should've been out and those WERE technically freekills since you should've been out by the time ANY T's could have gotten the chance to get inside armory. Also, I've been mod for 3months now, trif 2months or something, I'm pretty sure we KNOW how to handle people. We both agreed to teamban you for 1day, then you proceed to disrespect us in chat, so trif proceeds to kick you, you then come back, trif says "If you continue, you'll be banned" so you continue and trif and I both agreed to ban you for 1hr.

EDIT: Oh wow trif, I wanted to post first ;)

ima close this cause it was only a one hour ban/ct ban, so theres no point in a ban protest, also the reasoning seemed logical for a 1 hour ct ban

-sealed away in the last great time war