Snackbar

Racisim stops or i quit xg

SHOULD RACISM BECOME ZERO TOLERANCE  

22 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD RACISM BECOME ZERO TOLERANCE

• YES PLEASE MAKE THIS ZERO TOLERANCE AS IT HAS BECOME AN ISSUE
    • No keep it un-moderated so we can argue back and forth

This is a continuation of this post: Xeno Gamers

This will be the official ZERO TOLERANCE VOTE THREAD, PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL ABOVE

Since its such a opinion based topic, and each member feels incredibly different towards it i propose this for a vote

ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON THE N WORD ITS DERIVATIVES AND ANY OTHER RACIAL TERM, JOKINGLY OR NOT

ZERO.

This includes any of its derivatives, I.E. Nigguh, ♥♥♥♥♥, ect.

1st offense warning ONLY ONE WARNING GIVEN

2nd offense 48 HOUR BAN ON ALL SERVERS

3rd offense ONE WEEK BAN AND PERM BAN VOTE BY MEMBERS

We can NOT agree on where we stand or meet in the middle on this topic, some people like Kenny dont consider it an issue while members like Duckii Jr HAVE ZERO PATIENCE FOR THE WORD.

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO JOKE DAY/ STORY DAY/ "WHY YOURE IN JAIL" GAMES IN THE SERVER

Do away with it and all racism as well, If we can have a swear filter on our forums then we can for SURE outlaw it in our servers.

Its unfair because some people have been severely punished for saying it once, while others have repeatedly over used it and scraped by with only warnings, and im SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE GOD DAMN DEBATES OVER IT.

We have an image to uphold, and personally I think if we run around being racist its only going to continue to make us look bad.

We need to be STRICT and ENFORCE ZERO TOLERANCE, I dont care if your favorite little internet friend says it you ENFORCE THE RULES.

ALSO, if you are caught blatantly NOT enforcing ZERO TOLERANCE, or letting someone slide without the proper reprimands I feel like your mod should be in jeopardy as well. No one gets special treatment regardless of who they are. GET THIS ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥ OUT OF OUR SERVERS AND JUST BE DONE WITH IT ALREADY.

This ends or I quit. I refuse to do the following:

- Punish offenders based on personal opinion

- Debate the topic in 45234 topics

- Discuss if its a personal opinion or a GOOD IDEA FOR OUR PUBLIC IMAGE

- Continue to have NO RULES or REGULATED PUNISHMENTS for infractions.

I dont care how you PERSONALLY feel about racism. Some people are for it, some people are against it, But it is UNFAIR to those who actually get hurt by the derrogatory comments and IT MAKES OUR SERVER LOOK BAD.

Since no once can seem to understand that concept let me repeat:

IT MAKES OUR SERVER LOOK BAD.

Obviously there are people getting genuinely INSULTED by the rude and careless of MEMBERS OF OUR OWN CLAN or we wouldnt be making a thousand threads concerning it. WE HAVE ENOUGH POSTS ABOUT RACISM TO MAKE IT ITS OWN ♥♥♥♥ING SUB-FORUM.

Either we become ZERO TOLERANCE or I quit. I refuse to be apart of some disrespecting group of individuals who say its ok SIMPLY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU.

If I make a joke about your mother, and shes dead, you will become very offended, where as I wouldn't be because THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME.

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE ABOUT RACISM,

I have simply had enough and im sick and ♥♥♥♥ing tired of talking about it. Get rid of it, or I'm leaving, this is how strongly I feel about it..

One more point. Since there are currently NO FORM OF LAID OUT PUNISHMENT GUIDE, IF I SEE ANY SORT OF RACISIM I WILL BAN FOR ONE WEEK ON THE SPOT, and you can post a ban request and let the members decide. Ive had it.

+1 to this, he's so ♥♥♥♥ing right. it does make our clan look like asses.... we need to punish harder for it too, +we can't have this man leaving, or we'd all die.

Duke brought up a good point, If sprays have to be PG13 then why can people say ♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Also brought up the point sprays cant be racist :3 since u canbe pg 13 with a racist spray!

I also hate stupid people who say they are black and allowed to use the word... all i have to say to them is say it to an old black person and be ready to ger ur ♥♥♥ kicked.

How funny this is the exact thing I pointed out when Jay breeze told me to grow up and get over racism, and now everyone is agreeing with it.

Well, Im alright with the rule but yeh..So pretty much we warn them , than Gag them for an amount of time .. Than kick.. If continued ban for a day. Ect.

How funny this is the exact thing I pointed out when Jay breeze told me to grow up and get over racism, and now everyone is agreeing with it.

Rather, now someone is actually doing something about it to end it.

EDIT: +1

Well, Im alright with the rule but yeh..So pretty much we warn them , than Gag them for an amount of time .. Than kick.. If continued ban for a day. Ect.

I agree with that order of rules, its not too harsh but lets ppl know its not tolerated. Snackbar tho you need to take a chill pill, you are raging so hard over this. You shouldnt let ppl get under ur skin. I am not racist and i have never been on an xG server so im not defending ppl who are. I play on JB and Minigames all the time. Ive played a little less lately because JB gets too full, but when i am on i must not be seeing the racism you do...? Are you mainly talking about jailBreak?

If we are to remove nigguh, should we remove other words like retarded and autistic? No, we don't. Because it's not that big of a deal. It's not okay to say nigguh but we can make fun of autistics and retards. And don't threaten us with leaving. That's just stupid. Also, fag is offensive so we should just remove THAT too. People say nigguh, retard, fag, jew, autistic, and many others. If you remove one, you have to remove all of them. Removing one will make us look bad, so we would have to remove all of them. If we remove nigguh, we should also have very strict rules about respecting women. What I'm trying to say is: you're taking stuff too seriously on the damn internet.

I don't care at all if someone says it. I'm sorry, but if you still get offended by someone saying it, I suggest you take a walk outside.

In real life, I highly doubt anyone would care if you said something along the lines of "Yo wassup my nig?"

However, there's a difference from that and straight up racism (e.g someone deliberately saying hateful things towards the black race).

I remember back in 9th grade, I had the coolest math teacher. I was in a standard class filled with people who honestly could care less about school. They would curse in front of the teacher and even say the N word to greet their friends. The teacher didn't care because he knew when they were doing it jokingly or being outright racist. If you're considering leaving xG because of a stupid thing like this, go right ahead.

And for any douche that will use the argument "If I was black, I would find this offensive." No, you wouldn't. I know this for a FACT. I have a ton of black friends and every single one of them says the N word. Not a single one finds it offensive, even if a white person says it to them. Just understand the difference between someone being anti-black and someone that is simply greeting their friends in a different way other than "Hello."

Yet, racism DOES exist. I'm not saying it doesn't. There will be people that actually hate all black people (the kkk) but I highly doubt there are any kkk members in our clan.

Did I mention that your voting options are completely biased? You favor one side and that is to enforce racism. Nice job making us people who don't think it's a big deal look like idiots.

There's nothing wrong with saying nigguh, that is not racism. Obviously none of you have black friends, they could give a ♥♥♥♥ if you say nigguh to them or anything. If we're going to outlaw the word completely we have to get rid of every little ♥♥♥♥ing word that "bothers" people. People call others fagg ot all the time in the servers, that could be much more offensive than saying nigguh.

I don't even understand why any of you are bothered. You all need to grow up and realize that this is the internet, no one rational gives a ♥♥♥♥. I hope you realize that there is so much less racial tension these days and very few people that say stuff on our servers actually dislike blacks.

Yes there will be racist people who will come on server, saying hateful things, we don't tolerate that. Just have the intellect to tell when someones just saying things in a hateful context or not. I'm sure as some of you get older you'll get over the whole racism thing, because to me you're keeping racism alive when keep bringing ♥♥♥♥ up, calling it racist.

But whatever ... love you nigs

/rant

Edit: And yeah, if people can't control themselves and just overuse the N word or something similar, that shouldn't be allowed. And yeah, the entire premise of banning someone for saying the word twice is idiotic. Yeah we disallow racism, it's STILL going to ♥♥♥♥ing happen, just like freekilling, and everything else, which actually effects people more than a ♥♥♥♥ing word.

Sign in to follow this