Sign in to follow this  
LeeroyJenkins

PiNoYPsYcHo

PiNoYPsYcHo has been really annoying for the past couple of days freekilling and talking over warden proof of freekill here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsm2Yw1BZo the orders were take 1 step out of cell face inside of cell afk freeze for guncheck and i was following orders and he killed me also he said both of them moved when clearly i did not and on a panda freeday i got killed for accidentally walking over a gun without a warning of "pick up gun you die" or "drop the gun" and PiNoY also talks over warden alot i dont think he should be banned but he should not be so harse on the T's.

Why member protest, WHY?! He's not in this clan. loool.

PiNoYPsYcHo He's in XG, also Duckii, maybe at the time it was recorded no mods were on, and about 98% when people freekill they refuse to slay themself and think it was a fair kill

Well, he is annoying...

He talks over warden constantly...

He kills a lot of people because of "moving" on afk checks .

But I don't think it is malicious, he just is a derp sometimes. Everyone makes mistakes.

Add some mods and admins to your friends list to ask to come spec when stuff like this happens. Once finals are over I'll be back on at night, too, to help.

well, im not a fan of pinoy but I dont think he deserves to get kicked from the clan, maybe like a 15 minute ct ban for these things, because he just freekills with invalid excues....but yeah, don't kick him, -.-

Not a big fan of him honestly when he constantly talks over warden and being annoying on mic (no offense dude) but agreeing with Tarin & Penguin on this, really doesn't deserve to be kicked out, but should be watched carefully by others when CT

Well him being annoying as hella isnt on trial or he'd be sunk, but he does kill people for moving alot. if he freekills he usally does slay himself most of the time :s

5 seconds to be complying with the order. Since the other guy left before the order and stacked, so I freekilled you without slaying myself. If i did free kill, you never TELL ME TO slay myself. I do slay myself if i did free kill. I talked over warden because I was telling him why i killed both of you. Im sorry if i did free kill you for that reason.

EDIT.

Panda freedays may not pick up a gun on CTS sight. YOU SHOULD KNOW THE MOTD RULES OF FREE DAYS BRO. I assure you that if I did FREE KILL I slay myself.

yeah, it being annoying was a ban-able offense this guy would be ♥♥♥♥in flat from the hammer hitting him so hard, but i do occasionaly see him free kill just dont record it.

I hated pinoy the first time i met him, he gave an order as warden saying "okay do whatever you want now", I ran out of the cage and then he yelled "wait, ♥♥♥♥, stay in the cage!" after i already left and then freekilled me...and then wouldnt admit he ♥♥♥♥ed up... but after playing with him i have learned to love him and his singing lol. so I -1 the protest

I remain neutral because at times I like him, and back then when you (Leeroy) screamed in your mic you were even more annoying.