Sign in to follow this  
Akio

Cellspam Freeday?

Like the title says, If a CT cell spams, which also sometimes kills Ts would this result in a freeday? Although this is not in the MOTD, I keep hearing different sides.

:l If it kills someone by spamming it, it would be a decent reason to be a freeday, but that also causes problems, because if there are no admins, or maybe even if there are admins, someone will spam cells everyround to kill someone and give constant freedays without even having warden. maybe no admins are on ct and cant see who is spamming, because if you're on T you can't see "[bUTTON SPAM]" in console.

I know the above reasons would be obvious for a freeday, but my question is if a CT opens and closes cells like 3 times, would the be a freeday?

We don't have such thing as Cell spam freeday, if someone cell spams, then they get punished. Not a freeday though
That seems reasonable, Although I've never seen this enforced...

sometimes if its an honest mistake, ie. warden opens cells in one area, but someone elses also intended to open cells but closed them right after, its usually let go cause it does happen and it would be dumb to slay someone who closed cells with no intentions of closing it

i agree with the fact that the cell spammer, if non-accidental, should be punished, but again as Akio stated, i too have not once seen this enforced. if it kills T's and wasn't accidental i seriously think that the person needs to be slain.

I've seen some people get CT banned if they cell spam multiple days, or if they open and close multiple times. It is hard to say if the spamming was on purpose if it only happened one time.

if som1 is continuously spamming cells, an admin or mod will slay them (they can see who in console). If this is repeated, they will be teambanned. i think cellspam fredays should not exist :)

Thank you for all of your responses,

Like you all said if someone does it intentionaly, they should be slain/team banned.

If you all believe this, i'd like to see this being ENFORCED because I am getting sick of the CTs who do this getting away.. I know this is kind of small but Isn't that the whole point of have MODS on duty?