Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Oh ♥♥♥♥

They are trying to fix that 2 :D they wanna police the internet wont matter what country ur in then :)

Another law forbidding downloading didn't pass just a week, 2 weeks ago. They don't want any censorship in our land, and they can only limit websites hosted in America/co-operating countries.

last i checked, we have all the oil and the water other along with russia, the last thing the us should do is ♥♥♥♥ us off, also no one likes the us, if they had to choose between canada or the us, they would go for canada because its better. also the point of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ die for his (-patton)

Oil reserves in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Nuff said. We have oil, we're just dickheads and want to exhaust everyone else's oil before our own.

I'm not trying to start a huge forum war here, i'm just saiyan.. with the recent US government decisions (SOPA bill, Net neutrality bill, The National Defense Authorization Act) there is bound to be a legitimate change in the government, and it'll most likely be through both passive and violent protests, maybe even riots.

Im In the Army but I am an oath keeper..

The Oath Keepers feel that their sworn oath to the American Constitution, grants them not only the right, but the duty to refuse unconstitutional orders. The Oath Keepers organization has published a list of orders that they claim they will not obey, the list is as follows:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as ?unlawful enemy combatants? or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a ?state of emergency? on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to ?keep the peace? or to ?maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances

^ What a coincidence ^.^

[ATTACH]1042.vB[/ATTACH]

I have my brochure and member ship stuff but I'm to lazy to get it out

EDIT: EW HD IS GROSS. I can see the little dust particles on the bracelet :O

P1110010.thumb.jpg.9a2a29156cf48c7b44b1f8442a628a33.jpg