Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Oh ♥♥♥♥

[video=youtube;HrXyLrTRXso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXyLrTRXso

Time to move to Canada lol, guess y'all were right

>Move to canada

Coward. you're the gun freak, right? Haven't you always wanted to lead a rebellion?

I'm no patriot, but i'd sure as ♥♥♥♥ get shot dead before I let a corrupt government turn into a dictatorship unopposed.

>Move to canada

Coward. you're the gun freak, right? Haven't you always wanted to lead a rebellion?

I'm no patriot, but i'd sure as ♥♥♥♥ get shot dead before I let a corrupt government turn into a dictatorship unopposed.

Life isn't like ♥♥♥♥ing Rambo. They'd break down my door before I even knew the bill was passed by the HoR. And "rebellion" doesn't happen like in Red Dawn where everyone suddenly bands together to fight a clear enemy. Why was there no mass uprising in Nazi Germany?

EDIT: Oh goddamnit I turned this into a flame war

Life isn't like ♥♥♥♥ing Rambo. They'd break down my door before I even knew the bill was passed by the HoR. And "rebellion" doesn't happen like in Red Dawn where everyone suddenly bands together to fight a clear enemy. Why was there no mass uprising in Nazi Germany?

EDIT: Oh goddamnit I turned this into a flame war

Doesn't matter if it's Rambo or not. I'm no gunslinger, and I can't even afford ammo. All i'd probably end up doing is throwing a molotov and getting shot dead, but even that would serve a purpose as a wake-up call for the rest of the protesters. Rebellion isn't like it was in the movies nowadays anyway, it'll be mass protests before it's a gunfight. It was harder to co-ordinate anything in Germany in the 1940's. People were using facebook and twitter to get around the police during that riot in the uk/london or where ever it was.

Basically, you're still a coward.

For the record, there are already protests planned for this thing. I'll be posting in the Goodbyes thread when I go to be a part of them, just in case.

Not a flamewar, cause I still love you. :3 (the coward thing is me trying to prod you into being part of the protests. xD)

for christ sake, if america attacks canada EVER, ill take my gun and run in the fight. I'd rather die proud than run like a weakling

And I respect you for that.

Doesn't matter if it's Rambo or not. I'm no gunslinger, and I can't even afford ammo. All i'd probably end up doing is throwing a molotov and getting shot dead, but even that would serve a purpose as a wake-up call for the rest of the protesters. Rebellion isn't like it was in the movies nowadays anyway, it'll be mass protests before it's a gunfight. It was harder to co-ordinate anything in Germany in the 1940's. People were using facebook and twitter to get around the police during that riot in the uk/london or where ever it was.

Basically, you're still a coward.

For the record, there are already protests planned for this thing. I'll be posting in the Goodbyes thread when I go to be a part of them, just in case.

Not a flamewar, cause I still love you. :3 (the coward thing is me trying to prod you into being part of the protests. xD)

I love you too :)

And if you ever see someone named Mr. Fluffykins in the news, light a candle for me :D

But I would only die for fighting against protesters FOR my country

Because I would never ever ever ever team up against the government

That would be bad

I support everything the US does

Even monitoring my internet :)

*coughcoughcatchmydrift?cough*

I love you too :)

And if you ever see someone named Ray Carissimi in the news, light a candle for me :D

But I would only die for fighting against protesters FOR my country

Because I would never ever ever ever team up against the government

That would be bad

I support everything the US does

Even monitoring my internet :)

*coughcoughcatchmydrift?cough*

*COUGHPUSSYCOUGH* if they try this i'll show em a terrorism.

And this is when you live thousands of miles from America where there is no censorship on the internet, weed is legal...do I need to go on?

And this is when you live thousands of miles from America where there is no censorship on the internet, weed is legal...do I need to go on?

They are trying to fix that 2 :D they wanna police the internet wont matter what country ur in then :)

for christ sake, if america attacks canada EVER, ill take my gun and run in the fight. I'd rather die proud than run like a weakling

America would never attack Canada. They would wait for Canada to strike first and then they'll retaliate a thousand times harder. America would win and we would have all the maple syrup in the world.

Also, the US would never nuke Canada. The radius of the nuke would spread to big cities like New York.

America would never attack Canada. They would wait for Canada to strike first and then they'll retaliate a thousand times harder. America would win and we would have all the maple syrup in the world.

Also, the US would never nuke Canada. The radius of the nuke would spread to big cities like New York.

why the ♥♥♥♥ would we attack them at all? they are worse then france no one wants canada. And all we would have to do is threaten them with an attack and they would give up ans surrender lulz

last i checked, we have all the oil and the water other along with russia, the last thing the us should do is ♥♥♥♥ us off, also no one likes the us, if they had to choose between canada or the us, they would go for canada because its better. also the point of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ die for his (-patton)