Sign in to follow this  
Walky

Tarin and Rabid

Member Name: Walky

Abusing Admin: Tarin and Rabid

Your In-Game Name: Walky

Abuse Description: Spamming Mute command on another player.

Reason: Not at all.

Player Effect: Kinda Cuz he was spamming and made people angry and distrubed the game when we played trivia

Proof: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612716989564248352/C3A75960AE4190E93D46758205D97EEE7C5C99A9/

here is more proof of Rabid Abusing http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612716583514885932/3759079E2B1E62199AA77D44994895FF63A1C145/

2 things,

1: How do you see the "[sM] shaduhasdiausdh" stuff? I thought it was mods+ only...

2: Didn't rabid (monica) lose his powers?

1. [sM] mute shows to all, as does gag.

2. Rabid was suspended, it wasn't a permanent thing. Besides this happened a month ago. I remember it (the one I was involved in).

How is this proof that I abused? I gagged Rabid to stop him from abusing. I reprimanded him over voice chat (or admin chat - this was looong ago and I don't remeber), which your screenshot doesn't show; you even show where I ungagged him, following proper procedure.

The second is proof of nothing, by the way. That's what we do when someone is mic spamming / trolling on voice. The only way to prove it was abuse and not proper action is to have a demo.

Gagging someone doesn't stop them from abuse, they can still use all the commands it just wont show up in chat.

The [sM] doesn't show up but it still works?

This is not abuse, but you guys are using your powers to disrupt the game for others.

inb4 some guy says im trolling -________-

I thought Rabid quit on xG? Probably didn't lose powers yet

He doesn't have powers, and he did leave xG... This was when he had it though, I think...