Sign in to follow this  
Kingblackfoot

Something that really ticks me off

Okay when you are afk freezing in Jail break, and you either drop your mouse or you click on with out wanting to.... and you die? What the hell is with that? It really ticks me off because I do it so much.... Its really annoying just leave it at that, post here if you think afk freezing should be no flash light, no jumping, no looking, no crouching, and no mouse moving...

Okay when you are afk freezing in Jail break, and you either drop your mouse or you click on with out wanting to.... and you die? What the hell is with that? It really ticks me off because I do it so much.... Its really annoying just leave it at that, post here if you think afk freezing should be no flash light, no jumping, no looking, no crouching, and no mouse moving...

...just open chat. lol. I always just press y and sit there, and then hit enter when the freeze is over. Hell, if you want, just hit escape. It's easy to figure out.

The real problem is trigger-happy CT's. They can freekill almost immediately as the round starts, and there is not really any way to prove it. I'll be typing something in chat, and a CT will pop me in the head and just say "he was moving", and bam, they get away with it.

Easy. Just don't touch your mouse..

But I do believe that afk freeze should be standardized, some wardens just so W,A,S,D freeze and allow moving mouse and flashlights, others its everything.

Steam overlay, press esc, or get into position and take your hands off your keyboard/mouse until the next orders are given. That's the best way to avoid it.

And yeah, that happens to me too. Some CTs literally watch for the slightest pixel movements and open fire immediately. I tend to give warning shots or verbal warnings to minor movements and kill people who repeatedly move.

honestly, who gives a ♥♥♥♥ if you look around, just as long as you stare in the general direction told, like face cells... idc if you look around or jump...