Sign in to follow this  
ShakeNBake

Up moderator post requirement to 200! :D

Do eet! I see lots of crying and whining over 100 posts being "too much" so I say we increase it! Be active on the forums, nubs! And don't spam!

With 200 posts being needed it will give people more time to monitor post spamming and gravedigging too! Muahahaha!!

Your reasoning is spiteful and kinda stupid, but I do agree it'd be a good idea to put some kind of higher requirement to get mod. Not necessarily a higher post count, but something to prevent abusive/power hungry mods from happening. Five hours on Teamspeak? Hell, I don't know, but 200+ posts required means a lot more s-hitposting and gravedigging.

[ATTACH]1047.vB[/ATTACH]

forumweapon.jpg.c4acbb991b870af1429226f16674b5c8.jpg

also forum mods can change the post count for ppl, so we would be able to reduce their post count to whatever it was before they started gravedigging/forum spamming, or completely remove all their posts altogether as a punishment

then u would see ppl spamming even harder to get to the 200 post count

that's 100 more posts we have to catch them in the process of spamming.

Your reasoning is spiteful and kinda stupid, but I do agree it'd be a good idea to put some kind of higher requirement to get mod. Not necessarily a higher post count, but something to prevent abusive/power hungry mods from happening. Five hours on Teamspeak? Hell, I don't know, but 200+ posts required means a lot more s-hitposting and gravedigging.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1047[/ATTACH]

Agreed... I think more than 100 posts just means more spam too. And while it might give you more

time to catch the spammers, its still clogging up the forumn with stupid sht

What is teamspeak and why am i such a noob that i dont know wtf teamspeak is?!

Seriously whats the point of increasing the post count? It would be obvious to see those who post spam and increasing the count would just make it harder.

P.S. This would be my 50th post without spamming forums and I've only been in the clan for less than a month. The requirement is 2 months so whats the point of spamming? I'm in no rush.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1047[/ATTACH]

My "reasoning" was a joke, really :P

Though I do think that the post count should be a little higher.

Seriously whats the point of increasing the post count? It would be obvious to see those who post spam and increasing the count would just make it harder.

P.S. This would be my 50th post without spamming forums and I've only been in the clan for less than a month. The requirement is 2 months so whats the point of spamming? I'm in no rush.

ikr im like 11 days away from 2 months and have almost 250 posts :3