Sign in to follow this  
batman329

Unban me please

I wanted to first start off with saying, "sorry xG" for putting up with my bs. xG is a great group of dudes. Their is no other servers out there for me. All I like is xG. I just want to play i wont troll do stupid ♥♥♥♥ i just want to play jb, mini games, etc...

PLEASE xG UNBAN batman BECAUSE HE LOVES USES

XAVIEN IS MY BOY

+one i think he should get a 2nd chance alot of people do and hes a really nice guy :D

Oh and didnt netex get like 5 chances? he should atleast get one am i right?

netex has done more and gotten away with it. (Fact) batman was actually pretty decent as far as people have gone in xg

+1 but forum ban and Ct ban perm for jb. he was mostly a minigames player

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

and honestly, he wasn't stupid up until that point. he was especially stupid on forums.

True xavien, but I don't think we need ANOTHER person like this. Trolls will never learn if they keep getting unbanned.

EDIT: 700th POST

True xavien, but I don't think we need ANOTHER person like this. Trolls will never learn if they keep getting unbanned.

this also -1

But if we forum banned him because of his trolling and perm CT banned, him. Then he couldn't ♥♥♥♥♥ up the forums again and he wouldn't be able to freekill.

If we gave netex & Daz 15 billion chances and such, Batman should as well

+1 for unban, however to avoid another incident, CT ban him