Sign in to follow this  
batman329

Unban me please

If we gave netex & Daz 15 billion chances and such, Batman should as well

+1 for unban, however to avoid another incident, CT ban him

they shouldnt have had so many chances =/ netex got unbanned one last time not to long ago and look how went hes permed yet again on everything.

No, NO, ♥♥♥♥ING NO.

We are going to make an example out of this guy, and NOT unban him.

We gave everyone else chances because we were just easy about it. NO MORE!!!

WE NEED TO STAND AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE A DISRUPTION TO OUR CLAN...AND WE HAVE TO START HERE.

Don't you guys SEE? Look what happened when we unbanned neteX. The trolls needsto realize that OUR CLAN is clean, fun, and cooperative. If they want to mess around, they need to face HARSH consequences. I DEMAND that we keep trolls banned in order

This is my clan, your clan, and our clan.

I do not care where and why they did it, they need to stay banned. This is a message to anyone wanting to mess around.

No, NO, ♥♥♥♥ING NO.

WE NEED TO STAND AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE A DISRUPTION TO OUR CLAN...AND WE HAVE TO START HERE.

Don't you guys SEE? Look what happened when we unbanned neteX. The trolls needsto realize that OUR CLAN is clean, fun, and cooperative. If they want to mess around, they need to face HARSH consequences. I DEMAND that we keep trolls banned in order

I do not care where and why they did it, they need to stay banned. This is a message to anyone wanting to mess around.

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING!

It's basically like, we're showing people, they can troll massively, and mass freekill e.t.c. and then be unbanned because "We should give them another chance".. NO. That's plain incompetance. Why would we unban people that break OUR rules. We have them for a reason. If we unban people like this, it's going to show that we're a flip flop clan (We ban people, then unban them to give them a chance) and I will not stand for it. If he gets unbanned, that is BULL ♥♥♥♥. I say we take a stand here. No more. NO MORE. Like, I'd +1 if it was just for the freekill, but read the link I put. NO WAY will I stand for that.

This right here exactly.

No, NO, ♥♥♥♥ING NO.