Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

GunGame DM suggestion

GunGame Suggestion  

8 members have voted

1. 1. GunGame Suggestion

• Agree to this suggestion
    • Disagree to this suggetion

So basically i thought we should make our GG DM server different than most of GG servers. i suggest that we should have ranks of guns going from best to worse ( ill post under what i mean by this). i think itll make our GG server better and more addicting to other players.

the list i was talking about:

1. M249-SAW (0/2)

2. AWP (0/2)

3. Scout (0/2)

4. SG-552 commando (0/2)

5. AUG SG-552 commando (0/2)

6. AK47 (0/2)

7. M4A1 carbine (0/2)

8. FAMAS (0/2)

9. IMI Galil (0/2)

10. P90 (0/2)

11. MP5 navy (0/2)

12. UMP (0/2)

13. TMP (0/2)

14. MAC10 (0/2)

15. XM1014 (0/2)

16. M3 super 90 (0/2)

17. Dual 96G Elite Berettas (0/2)

18. FN Five-seveN (0/2)

19. Desert Eagle (0/2)

20. P228 (0/2)

21. USP tactical (0/2)

22. Glock 18 (0/2)

23. HE Grenade (0/1)

24. Knife (0/1)

now 1 thing notice that to advance to each level u need 2 kills from that weapon (except Nade and Knife) (ps u can make kills 3 if u want idc wat it is as long its not 1 kill)

and i think we should change the thing of when u knife someone ( when they at any level) u gain a level no matter wat level the person u knifed is on ( makes ppl rage and quicker to win)

now reason i wanted the order of guns this way is to make GG harder for pros.. for example if ur on a glock some one might be on m4 so itll be harder to kill that person etc...

anyways tell me wat u guys think of this.

Thanks!

Fk 2 kills per weapon, sometimes if u get stuck its a pain in da arse! Should do 2 rotations of 1 kill per gun (nade n knife twice in a game, end of each rotation)

Agree 100% on limiting the bots, having a few is sometimes fun but too many just crams turds in the game

This is a great idea it makes good sense, becuase if you are on like 2 and some guy is on 20 he will have a harder time killing you which makes it more challenging and more fun for noobs and pros alike

This is a good idea imo, and when Silence get's back I'll see about making it a reality. Thank you for the suggessttioonnnnnnnnn

Sign in to follow this