Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

SliperyF

Okay, this is getting out of control. The internet police is here. Look guys, quit fighting, you said your arguments already, there is no point on saying them again but trying to get MORE posts.

Just for you guys, when i get a hang of silence, ill ask him to add a FLAME WAR section.

Other than that, This is getting out of proportion. YOu guys need to stop.

-1 Disrespects me and is a bit racist cuz i come from iraq.

Nighty, I call you brown to your face all the time :3

But you do kind of flaunt the "I'm from Iraq card". You do realize that our country has been at war in Iraq for 8 years, right? Our friends and family were killed there, you can't just expect an American to be unbiased when it comes to that sort of thing. We all know someone who died there.

+1 Honestly he has been in xG for a while so im sure he knows the rules im never had any conflict with him and so far i think he should get mod.

ALLAH AKBAR! *boom*

But you do kind of flaunt the "I'm from Iraq card". You do realize that our country has been at war in Iraq for 8 years, right? Our friends and family were killed there, you can't just expect an American to be unbiased when it comes to that sort of thing. We all know someone who died there.

Thank you Carissimi!

When did this get my fault? im not obama, And was it i who told u to come to iraq and kill my familiy? My dads sister died cuz of u americans :/