Sign in to follow this  
SuperNarwhal

Should i quit and leave xG?

Alright so heres the deal. i feel like everything is just bringing me down lately and i just dont care about anything anymore. honestly im never going to get mod even if i get 100 or 200 posts what ever the heck it is now, i just feel like people wouldn't trust me enough or say that i argue to much or whatever their reason is. but anyways i love being in xG and i love the members. even if i quit xG i will still play on our servers on css and see all you guys. <3.

so leave reasons down below if u think i should quit or not.

your friend,

SuperNarwhal <3 :/

jay....honestly im not just trying to get attention. im not that type of person. i just believe that i wont get it. and i do care alot about getting mod because i see people trolling everywhere when mods are not on so i want to enforce out server rules. it also annoys me to see some mods not doing their job when they are supposed to. so no im not crying about it jay im just speaking(typing) my mind. is it a problem?

Its not a problem, but there is a moderator submission section on the forums. If enough people vouch you up and the co-leaders/divison leaders think your ready then you'll be promoted. If not then keep waiting and prove yourself. Asking for admin in general forums used to be an automatic no, with little chance for redemption but I guess times have changed.

alright ill try that but i dont think people will vouch for me sense im not that popular on forums or in game. but thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

so i just tried posting in the mod submission area. said i dont have the privilege to do so. so.........whatevs

alright ill try that but i dont think people will vouch for me sense im not that popular on forums or in game. but thanks for the info

Here's the thing, popularity doesn't mean ANYTHING, it's all about responsibility, maturity and dedication to the community.

[/color]so i just tried posting in the mod submission area. said i dont have the privilege to do so. so.........whatevs

To do something such as a moderator submission, admin abuse, member abuse, etc. You have to hit the "Requests" tab at the top of the page. From there you will get sent to a page with the format that is REQUIRED.

Also, leave if you truly think it's bad. I think the clan is better than everrrrrrr!!11!!!oneone!!!2121222two?!!@22!!!!one!

If you don't like posting on the forums.......start liking it....... It's really not that bad, you can get into many wonderful discussions. Half of the things going on in the clan I LEARN FROM THE FORUMS. I'm at 6 posts a day from just getting on for about 10 minutes every few hours. It's really not too much of a hassle, try it out a bit.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

so i just tried posting in the mod submission area. said i dont have the privilege to do so. so.........whatevs

U have to be active on the forums (100 or 200 posts or whatever it is now) were a growing clan, and need dedicated mod. Ur one of my best friends in real life, but just b patient. Like he said, good things come to those who wait. If ur active on the forums, and don't spam useless ♥♥♥♥ (which u don't), more people will get to know u, and will like u more. If u truly care about xG, and want mod to help better this fine clan, then take the time to show it. It took me awhile to get mod. If ur active on servers and forums, ull get it in no time. Just my two cents :)

Here's the thing, popularity doesn't mean ANYTHING, it's all about responsibility, maturity and dedication to the community.

Tbh popularity means everything (sorry to contradict you pyro, I still love you <333). You have to be buddies with the other mods and admins, espicially Aegean, Serb, and Silence. If they don't notice you then you won't get moderator unless you use the mod submission. If you ♥♥♥♥ them off they're going to have a vested disintrest in making you a mod or admin *coughI'mnevergoingtogetadminbecauseIwasadickontheforumstwicenomatterhowactiveIamcoughcough*

Anyone got a losenge?

Alright so heres the deal. i feel like everything is just bringing me down lately and i just dont care about anything anymore. honestly im never going to get mod even if i get 100 or 200 posts what ever the heck it is now, i just feel like people wouldn't trust me enough or say that i argue to much or whatever their reason is. but anyways i love being in xG and i love the members. even if i quit xG i will still play on our servers on css and see all you guys. <3.

so leave reasons down below if u think i should quit or not.

your friend,

SuperNarwhal <3 :/

All I got to say is look at me and if I can do it you can do it.. Iv already have 100 post and still going because I am active and I post daily and I Stay Highly Active so like I said dont bring you self down by doubting your self.. Look you might not get mod the first time but you will some time.. if you keep pushing for it to tell you the truth Im not doing this only just for mod but Im doing it for the community of xG this was my first jail break Iv ever played and I had the most fun.. Now.. about mod its not everything man.. all you have is Slay.. and some other stupid things sure its great for when you get freekilled but other than that its useless (well you suppose to do you job and look out for other freekilling, but other than that.) So I love xG and i just joined because its great clan and great people in it. So stop crying. Not trying to be mean but you need to man up.

Um if anyone posts threads like these. I feel they should just quit and never bothered posting this kind of thread to begin with.

To question if you want to be in a clan, means you shouldnt be.

Simple.

Example:

Should I be apart of the kkk anymore? Hmmm, idk ill post and see what others have to say.

Should I be a muslim anymore? Hmm, idk ill post and see what others have to say.

rly? orly! poke rly!?!