Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Need Assistance

So... I'm trying to gain weight, and I don't mean pure muscle, but I need fat also. I am currently a little underweight, so I was wondering if you guys could suggest anything to me that you guys know works? I.e: Specific food that gives me alot of calories / fat. Another thing, do not tell me "mcdonalds everyday" because I tried that for 10 days and it backfired on me lol. Skin looked like ♥♥♥♥, and I just got lazy, didn't really gain any useful nutrients from it.

Anyways, what do xG?

first and foremost, eat the stuff that your parents make for you, and im talking like homemade food, not frozen pizza bought from walmart or something. ull want to get ur nutrients from good food, not processed ♥♥♥♥. im 6'7 and 230ish pounds, but my overall figure is perfect for my height, so i dont have to watch what i eat as much as others, also my body burns a lot more calories cause its more high maintenance.

what i'd do is eat high caloric food, or food high in carbs (macaroni, spaghetti are great choices, easy to make in bulk, cheap, and delicious),

ull have the energy to workout but ull also covert the carbs that u didnt use into fat.

try to increase how many portions u eat per day.

eat apples to increase ur appetite (also very healthy as well)

dont be working out every day if ur doing full body workouts, if its like arms on monday, legs tuesday, back and chest wed, and repeat, then that could be fine. if u work out too much, ull actually lose muscle cause ur not giving ur body time to repair the torn tissue and make it stronger

doesnt hurt to be lazy every once in a while, u dont always have to go out and play sports or whatever

from personal experience, baklava has always been an energy booster for me, id have like 4 pieces in the morning and be amped throughout the entire day (and i mean amped), btw its homemade also, my mom makes it occasionally.

make sure ur eating a lot of fruits and vegetables also, they are very important if ur trying to gain weight cause they sorta keep ur body in balance and healthy so that ur not completely ♥♥♥♥ed up after uve gained like 10 pounds or so

Some people are naturally skinny; its really hard to fight nature sometimes. I know a guy who was just like you, very skinny and lanky. I tried putting him on a high protein high carbohydrate diet and he would eat as much as me and not gain any weight/muscle. Just accept it the way you are.

If you are a fighter though, and don't want to accept the status quo your body has designed for you; theres really only a few things you can do:

1. Stop doing cardio. No breakdancing or popping and locking or whatever the ♥♥♥♥ it is you do. Cardio burns calories and will not help you gain weight

2. Heavy Lifting. I recommend deadlifts and benching primarily. (Squats are for faggots who want huge asses and thighs)

3. High protein/high carb. You really need to eat in order to get strong; I think I can eat something like 3 lbs of chicken, 3 protein shakes, probably 1 lb of brown rice, and as many vegetables as I want per day and still only manage to put on .5-1 lb a week.

Try it out man; its not easy but it will be worth it if you want to get bigger.

i nvr use protein shakes or creatine or stuff like that cause i think its not healthy to take those, i just go all natural with food thats grown and cooked or whatever to become different kinds of food. since ur still in puberty, your body will still be growing and using a lot of calories and stuff, and ull stay skinny or at least it will very hard for u to gain weight. u can wait till ur like 18-19 or so, and then start putting on the weight cause thats when your body starts slowing down in terms of growth and ull be able to start putting on weight