Sign in to follow this  
Blooddevil24

Nuclear Dawn Division

I believe that xG needs a Nuclear Dawn Division, the game is a cross between a full on FPS and an RTS experience. It's multiplayer only and the game is really squad and teamwork based in most areas and is extremely satisfying to play... when winning ;3. in game there is 2 teams, the Consortium vs the Empire, there are 4 different classes as well but each with its own 2-3 different load outs. there is the: Exo; bigger class with mini gun or upgraded load out of a siege kit that includes a rocket launcher for taking out enemy structures. Assault: basic infantry with rifles, second load out is marksman with sniper rifle, third is a shotgun and a grenade launcher that is effective for taking out enemy structures. Support: can be medic load out for healing. engineer for fixing up your teams structures and there's another load out i think (i don't play support lol so idk) and Stealth: with this class u can cloak yourself and the only way you can be seen is by the assault class who can press F for a visor to use a thermal visor to see you. first there is an assassin load out with knives to stabby stabby, back stab is instant kill and there is a marksman class same as the assault and lastly a sabotage kit which I've never used but it is used for sabotaging structures i believe. so over all this is a great combat intuitive game with fun and I almost forgot to say the commander, each team has one commander, without the commander that knows what there doing though it is physically impossible to win the match no matter how good your team is, your commander is crucial in the way that he builds all structures from the resources your team gets from capping points and he builds things like resupplies, power grids, defense turrets, and much much more. so yeah this is why i think we should have a nuclear dawn division and plus on steam right now for the next 3 or so hours after i post this its only five dollars on sale, after that I think it goes back up to being 11.99 and when Christmas sales end the normal price for the game is 20 dollars. so thank you for reading and considering the matter and please +1 if you think this should happen.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_46.thumb.jpg.de916c0159fea924300836e12fd526fc.jpg

Iv never seen or heard about this game before.. lawl so I could +1 or -1 this request...

lol then go check it out don't -1 just cause u haven't heard of it, thats like -1'ing a member application just cause u haven't particularly seen a person when ur not on all the time lol

-1 no one on here really plays it.

IMO, we'd get more players on games like Gmod or Leage of Legends. It'd be more money for a server that would be inactive *coughcoughslideraceandbhopcough*