Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

Please rid us of this idiot.

Xeno Gamers

Has a history of admin trolling / disrepect. Asked him 4 times in server today to stop screaming "THE ADMINS ON THIS SERVER ♥♥♥♥ING SUCK, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING THOSE FAGGOTS" Via in game mic.

Started screaming "UMAD ADMIN YOU CANT BAN ME FOR ♥♥♥♥" continuously until I kicked him, with a reason "Stop running your mouth".

Came back into server, resumed trolling immediately.

Banned for 1 week, would like to request a perm. Sick of him and his racism, trolling, and general disrespect of the clan and its moderators.

Apparently he has issues and has irritated a few of us before.

When you successfully complete a perma ban protest, you should be on your BEST behavior, and I feel as though his actions have proven he cannot act accordingly in compliance to server rules.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Xeno Gamers

Shows hes been banned 4 times for the exact same reasons

Im working on it, however lots was on in-game mic. So hard to search through an hour of a condump

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Alright, apparently our consoles no longer run forever, so as far as this goes, I cant provide proof. I spent too much time typing and researching his prior bans to formulate my argument, but just like in a real court, no evidence means not guilty.

You may escape this chance at getting perm'd russki, but you may sit out for a week for giving me such a hard time when you were well aware of what I was dealing with.

There was so much raging by everyone, I wasnt even playing, I played 4 rounds and spent 45 mins on spec trying my best to moderate.

Just know this is your one and only warning from me, after this ban is lifted and you cause another scene, Ill perm and have the proof immediately. IDC If I have to download fraps again just to get you out of here.

Follow the rules, its not funny nor cute and we have enough to deal with, especially when its 1v55.

There should be a log for when i kicked him, the reason was "I told you 4 times" which I DID. Past history and everything else factored in. Gluepop and Ms Snackbar were there, as well

actually i agree with snackbar +1

ban russki

he keep taking sht to ppl and about the community itself

thinks he can troll whenevr he wants thinking he wont get banned....

However there is no proof, I have seen him on CT, warden, and using plenty of racism in his commands. He need's to smarten up. Has no one, and I mean NO ONE learned from; NeteX., Rexxthg, Johnnymcg, or anyone else permanently banned for the same reason Russki is about to be?.

+1 To this. He's had his run of disrespect, racism, and Other. Every Troll gone makes for a better clan.

A ban isn't proof last time i checked. And im pretty sure you banned someone for an illegitimate reason the other day Duckii, so im not going to take his word for it. You preach the motd yet when it inconveniences you, you ignore it. Provide proof or lift the ban.

jay breeze i have my own reason, A ban can be used as proof if you know how to use it. so the ban will not be lifted until further notice.

There is no proof of him doing any of that. You should know better, being a moderator yourself that posting a ban request without proof is absolutely useless. I was there, you did not warm him 4 times, that's absolutely garbage. You only warned him once with a kick. His ban should be lessened to a day (which already passed). Trolling does not deserve a 1 week ban. I know I have no say in this because I'm not apart of the xG clan, but I'm just trying to give light to the situation because Russki was definitely unfairly banned for an unreasonable amount of time.

Yeah, and when you were doing the same thing and I told YOU to watch yourself and not to instigate you just replied with "lol". The matter is settled.

Wow, you completely disregarded my whole statement to try and attack me, again please do not make any accusations without proof. Because from what I remember, you told me "dont start" and I simply responded with "lol okay".